Controlled shotgun Hunt?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Brampton Mike

Re: Controlled shotgun Hunt?

Post by Brampton Mike »

MADMAX2 wrote:Just wondering if anyone here in ONT got their tag yet? and if they did was it choice 1?

Got mine Firday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Antlered or antlerless!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Brampton Mike on Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
If I can't hunt & fish in heaven....then I don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!

Vegetarian..............old Indian word for lousy hunter!
Brampton Mike

Post by Brampton Mike »

bait pile willie wrote:I got mine but there was no mandatory report with it and the label for the report was blank .has this happened to anyone else?

:shock: :shock: If you read the notice that came with it you'd knwo what is going to happen! :wink: Brampton Mike 8)
If I can't hunt & fish in heaven....then I don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!

Vegetarian..............old Indian word for lousy hunter!
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Adrian, that helped a whole lot! I see the difference now.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
dutchhunter

tags

Post by dutchhunter »

I hope every body sees my point the extra tags were to harvest more deer this is the idea , so if i shot a buck wih my bow and tag it then i can shot a doe with my extra tag .then my gun tag which came with no seal is void un less i hunt with some one els or pay another 37.50 to buy another seal .the system needs some work mygun hunt should not have any thing to do with my bowguntnh tags i applied for them separetly and payed for them separetly .DUTCH
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

So if you're archery hunting and planning to shotgun or rifle hunt last this season, make sure you use your spare (archery) tags for your archery deer first - so that you have your regular tags for gun hunt.
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

You got it Vix!
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
dutchhunter

thats the point

Post by dutchhunter »

the extra tags are for more deer to be shot .threr for bow hunting sucsess should not have anything to do with the controled hunt .u applie separetly u buy extra tags for bow huntinh even put in the draw for a doe for bow huntinh then u appliy for the controled hunt and get draw ,the one should not have anything to do with the other . my 2 cents DUTCH