Update on Kelly (Saxman's Daughter)

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

taureau noir

Post by taureau noir »

Scott, I'll be keep praying for her recovery,but first for her life .Sorry if my english is not good enought to express the feeling I have for you and the whole family.Keep us update.God is with you my friend.
Taureau noir
---------Chasseurs et Pêcheurs du Québec----
http://chasseursetpecheurs.actifforum.com
[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j60/momo7132/LOGO/chasseur_pecheur2.jpg[/img]
saxman

Post by saxman »

Merci pour vos prieres et de preoccupation pour ma fille et ma famille.
Nous apprecions beaucoup.
Vous pouvez m'ecrire en français si vous en avez besoin.
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

Life is a road of trials Scott, and you have had your share. And now to have this tragedy placed in front of you just seems so unfair to me. It just adds credence to the old adage that bad things happen to good people.

I remember the picture you posted of Kelly in her uniform not so long ago and I thought at the time what a wonderful young lady she must be and how proud you must be of her. When I saw that picture I just felt a bit of pride, like through you I had a right to be proud of her also. As you know from my background, I have a special affection for young men and women in our armed forces, especially the army.

When we send our children off in uniform and into harms way we know that there is always a risk. And we as parents accept that risk. We know it comes with the uniform. But when something like this accident takes place, well, it just was not part of the bargain. This was not some roadside bomb outside of Fallujah. This was an act of incredible stupidity with massive consequences. And for the parent, it is the equivalent on a knife being plunged into ones heart. The rage accompanied by the feeling of helplessness is almost unbearable.

But you will bear it. And as you have with the other trials placed in your road, you will bear this with the strength and dignity that you have shown time and time again to your friends here on this forum.

Scott, you are the only person on this forum who knows anything about my philosophy of life and religious beliefs. The subject came up when you were on one of those difficult roads. So you will understand when I say this.

I will say a prayer for your daughter Kelly.
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

Well put Mike,

Scott my thoughts are with you and your family at this terrible time.

Harry
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
beretta96D

Post by beretta96D »

Although I haven't been on the forum long, when things like this happen, I don't feel that I should write anything since I don't know what to say, especially coming from someone who you don't know.

This is an occasion where I feel especially terrible for what you're going through and will pray for Kelly and your family. With her being in the military, one would expect her to be in harm's way IN THE LINE OF DUTY, but for some piss head drunk to do this is unforgivable to me. He's lucky Jesus can forgive because I couldn't if she were my child.

It seems you're personality is quite similiar to mine, since they would have to detain me for quite some time to calm down. Just grit your teeth, pray and be there for her because if you were to lash out, it would only make matters worse.

Just remember your wife and kids need you now more than ever.

Take care of yours,

Mike
munch

Post by munch »

sax sorry to hear about your daughter hope things go ok keep your faith
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
radio2operate

Post by radio2operate »

Thanks for the update. We will keep them in our prayers.
HW

Post by HW »

Hang in there Sax. Everyone here is pulling for you.
Exocet 175
Boo String (Red&Black)
GT II's
2" Blazers
Slick Tricks
Dan Miller Mount
groundpounder

Post by groundpounder »

I hated seeing this post! So sorry to hear about this Sax! I will keep you all in my prayers. Todd
Why ride when you can walk!
BigTiny

Post by BigTiny »

saxman wrote: The boy who was driving the car(also in the army) WAS DRUNK
He recieved and DUI and failure to yield tickett and has a broken arm he is resting comfortably at home.
You and Kelly have my prayers.

And if you want to PM me the address where this clown is resting...

On second thought, don't. Too many bikers owe me favors and a phone call is too easy to make. I don't need the temptation.

God bless you brother!
Brother Model 80
Automatic Needle Threader
Overcasting Foot with Side Cutter
80 Stitches
Old Buck

Post by Old Buck »

So sorry to hear about your daughter and the way in which she was injured. It really doesn't seem fair that so few have to bear the burdens of life. The thoughts and prayers of the Mrs. and I are with you and the family at this time of extreme trials.