DEER!!!!!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Sorry to hear about the crash. unless to were travelling at less than 15( I think it 15, if not maybe 5,) kph the air bag should have gone off. By the looks of things I would image you were going at least that :wink: If you let me know make/modle and year I can look it up in my manuals and find out at what speed airbags should deploy.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

I can see your problem . . .you should have had a couple of drinks. You would have missed the buck completely. If you want to find the buck, check out the drunks travelling behind you . . .they are having a block party/cookout this evening.

Glad you are OK. Good luck getting you car fixed.
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
xbowkidd

Post by xbowkidd »

thanks for all the well wishes, my wife was very glad to hear i was ok as well. iam going to go talk to the landowner where i hit the deer to see if he will let me walk thru with the bow and finish the job.

dschnarr, i hit it going to wellesley from st agatha right where notredame dr turns into gerber rd.

one shot, its a 2009 hyundia tuscon 4cyl FWD. it would be great if you could look that up for me. thanks.
Team Dryfire
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Hey xbowkid, Its a little too new for me to look up, my computer only goes up to 2007 until i get it updated. Your air bags should have deployed if it was not a corner hit only(doesnt look like it) On the front of the car, behind the grill/bumper there is one, sometimes two sensors that deploy airbags in an accident. Was the air bag light on before the accident? if so than the onboard computer will not allow the airbags to deploy even if the sensors detected a hit. once the airbag light is on, the whole system de-activates. same thing happens with a.b.s. brakes. you may have to dicuss this with the dealer in your area. Look on the bright side, if you are having it fixed than at least you dont have to pay a couple grand for new airbags. :lol: :lol: The passenger front is built into the dash, and when it goes off it takes out the dash and the windsheild.
Seriously though, airbags not going off when they should have is serious. Someone could lose their life. Talk to a dealer, and I hope everyone is alright.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-