Pebbles & Rocks

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

M&M

Post by M&M »

Mike keep your chin up I too am one of the christian members on this forum and am not offended. I also realize that if everyone was just like me this world would be a very boring place, and I probably wouldn't like any of them [all the people that were just like me that is] so go forth mike and be salt to the world, feel free to ad a little spice in our lives. M&M
MPSNIPER

Post by MPSNIPER »

Got to be honest here...I thought it was bloody funny. I do respect T.N's right to his beliefs, but honest to God ( no offence intended ?) , if that little comment offended anyone - feel free to put your cursor over the little "x" in the top right hand corner and get on with your day. There are far too many important things in life that you can loose sleep over.
-Michael.
"like a hound...he hunts in his dreams"
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Seems to me like were beating a dead horse here. I think T. Noir realized he may have over reacted. Why must we start another thread?
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

bstout wrote: When Grizz gets back our play time will get curbed. He'll start crackin' the whip for sure and most of us appreciate that also.
It isn't widely known, but all guys named Adam are naturally talented whip-crackers. Observe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZEzs9zm ... re=related

:D :D :P :P :wink: :wink:
Grizz
mikej

Post by mikej »

very good reading as usual mike. keep em' coming
mikej

Post by mikej »

i wasn't trying to be confrontational on the post i was just confused as to what was meant by it