Lets get back on track guys and gals.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

awshucks

Post by awshucks »

I am here. I've done the forum a favor by not posting as of late. Mike P, I got a pm saying they ran you out of Sweden on a ski, think the tar and feather part was a bit much, but am curious if there any truth to it?
"Eze 18:21"
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

VixChix wrote: We still love you Mike.
Watch out, Vix! :shock:

Last time I said that, Bob Stout took a cheap shot at me! :cry: :cry:

Witness:
bstout wrote:
Grizzly Adam wrote:I still love ya, though, Mike! :P :P :wink: :wink:
Trust me, my Offense-O-Meter is pegged out.

I've had enough. :evil: :evil:

I think I'm going to PM him! :twisted: :twisted: :P :P :wink: :wink:
Grizz
mikej

Post by mikej »

bstout wrote:
enormous wrote:I just wonder what Awshucks is doing with that mirror blind that Mike P sent him.
As long as there's no trapeze hanging from the ceiling... he's probably behaving himself. :P
i'm lost ... but i don't think i want to know what could be done with a trapeze and a mirror :shock: :lol:
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

mikej wrote:
bstout wrote:
enormous wrote:I just wonder what Awshucks is doing with that mirror blind that Mike P sent him.
As long as there's no trapeze hanging from the ceiling... he's probably behaving himself. :P
i'm lost ... but i don't think i want to know what could be done with a trapeze and a mirror :shock: :lol:
If you decide to Google it, make sure the kids aren't around.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

The problem is obvious to me. This site is 'supposed' to be dedicated to hunting. Lately it's been anything but. There are other areas of the site that should catch all the non hunting stuff. Unfortunately, it doesn't happen. Unfortunate. I'm thinking it will cause folks who are more interested in hunting than socializing to depart.
Straightshooter

Post by Straightshooter »

VixChix wrote:Am thinking it's almost time for another 3D fun gathering... . . .
This time i can make it.
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

Cossack wrote:The problem is obvious to me. This site is 'supposed' to be dedicated to hunting. Lately it's been anything but. There are other areas of the site that should catch all the non hunting stuff. Unfortunately, it doesn't happen. Unfortunate. I'm thinking it will cause folks who are more interested in hunting than socializing to depart.
well said... those have been moved now so things should get back to hunting now :D

I hardly even check the other section anyway so thats where this stuff needs to be :lol:
mikej

Post by mikej »

Pydpiper wrote:
mikej wrote:
bstout wrote: As long as there's no trapeze hanging from the ceiling... he's probably behaving himself. :P
If you decide to Google it, make sure the kids aren't around.
all i could find was where to buy a mirror or a trapeze