Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

mikej

Post by mikej »

sumner i recognise your post more by your boo custom strings at the bottom than i do your avatar

mikep i don't think reading your post would be the same without your current avatar :lol:
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

I like to add a splash of colour with my avatar, it also shows that gasoline runs in my veins. I also get bored easily, I have had three avatars in the short time I have been here. But I kinda like the 69camaro. I think I will keep it for a while. :D I agree with most, that the avatar is the "face" to match the words.
Norlander

Post by Norlander »

It would be a pretty boring world (forum) if everything was the same. I'm with Mike P, Pydpiper and the others who tend to identify with the poster by his or her avatar.
In my case, it is a chance to showcase a buddy's artwork and let people know I'm a deer hunter and deer observer.
I was never offended by any of the avatars on this forum, but I don't have any kids around the house either. Some people are more sensitive than others and on a forum like this it may be better to keep in mind the fact that we do have young, impressionable readers.
We can't assume that all readers are "responsible adults." I can't recall anybody ever calling me "responsible" .... unless something was broken, misplaced or otherwise out of kilter! :lol:
Jerry