Atom Broadheads with pictures

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Grizzly Adam

Re: Atom Braodhead

Post by Grizzly Adam »

sumner4991 wrote: I'm waiting for the 600#, Exoblaster. :twisted: :shock: :lol: :lol:

EXOBLASTER

:shock: :shock: :P :P :lol: :lol:
Grizz
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

that is one strange bhead :o

based on looks, I wouldnt buy those LOL.. but if they work as said, I might test some out later this year. Whats the price supposed to be on these per 3?

I guess that design is about the only thing left to try that hasnt been done LOL.. if you open cableas or bass pro's mag, about 75% of all the bheads have the same design and do the exact samething. They just have a different name

now this is something totally different :D
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

I like the looks . . .I was going to buy some when they first came out, but, the size turned me away. I'm just sold on the 2" cut. Go ahead, call me crazy. This design has the potiential to give us fixed blade entry with mechanical flight . . .truly the best of both worlds, plus unique cutting around bones. However, as always, size matters. :lol:
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

Ive been talking with Mike P and due to his demand im working on my Boomwack bhead.. Im just having issues figuring out the shipping and US safety rules on these since TNT is involved.

They are based on the older models that rambo used in his movies :D

im trying to design a smaller 6inch impact hole.. Im just having issues finding the rack, well actaully the whole deer after the shot still. Updates are soon to come :lol: :D
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

sumner4991 wrote: Go ahead, call me crazy.
OK:

CRAZY!

:P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol:
Grizz
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

crazyfarmer wrote:Ive been talking with Mike P and due to his demand im working on my Boomwack bhead.. Im just having issues figuring out the shipping and US safety rules on these since TNT is involved.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT0fzyOf ... re=related

:shock: :P :lol:
Grizz
theoldarcher

Post by theoldarcher »

crazyfarmer
I paid 38 dollars plus change for them from bowhunterssuperstore last week. I found some on e-bay yesterday for around 36 dollars per three.
The titanium body ones are about the same price but that is for only two per pack.
I'm making plans for a hog hunt this weekend and hopefully I can test one out then.
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

theoldarcher wrote: I paid 38 dollars plus change for them from bowhunterssuperstore last week.
Don't lose any! :shock: :lol:

Good luck on your hog hunt! :D
Grizz
Hi5

Re: Atom

Post by Hi5 »

Jeeptag wrote:Sumner I am not sure exactly what the size will be but I think 1.5 X 1.5 inch fixed is about the limit for those using the max and 20" bolts as larger won't sit in the riser.
You are right. I shoot the 1&1/2" Striker Magnum out of my Exomax. I had to use the 25 grain extenders in order to clear the riser. I didn't sacrifice one bit in accuracy, and the trajectory difference was negligble.
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
dlzinck

Post by dlzinck »

How do these things work on a foam target? Do you ruin the wires when you pull them out?