So what do you use to control those offensive odors?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Boo

Post by Boo »

Quite likely it is your hair or dandruff. Dead skin "rots" which causes gasification that deer can smell.
As far as taking away 100%, you must forget the adds or previous ads "forget the wind". The scent elimination companies are guilty of fibbing, maybe not now but it was a point of sales at one time.
Don't get me wrong, I use scent elimination sprays but I certainly don't overconfident with it.
On getting close or being close to a deer. I've been so close to a doe that I could see it's whiskers bristle, probably 2' or closer and I could have grabbed it's nose. But the wind was in my face !
Some people just like stepping on rakes
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

Just watch what you eat.

Be a veggie, fruit, and fish eater just prior to and during the season. It will produce a different B.O. Deer will not figure it out.

That's my secret. 8)
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
DirtyGun

Post by DirtyGun »

Regarding Scent Lok...save your money.

Rudimentary science proves that the claims the company is making are false. In fact, if they have found a method to re-activate carbon by using your common household clothes-dryer, they should be in the carbon re-activation business and become the world's most powerful company behind Microsoft.

I'm not going to sum it all up...this site does it best:

http://www.trmichels.com/ActivatedCarbonScience.htm

If it makes you feel good to wear it...that's great. But, science doesn't lie.

Play the wind...it's better than any product you can buy.