Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

I just found out I have a good one behind my house.. last night the dog was barking so I hit the light and got my binos and found something much better than the pics. Im moving a camera here now hopefully to get a photo of him.

All I can say is 22-23inches wide and maybe 9inch brows(G1's)

I saw him last year but he was a 20inch 6pt with 5inch G1's... boy has he grown 8) :D

stay tuned :D
bojangles

Post by bojangles »

good bucks :)
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Awesome photos!
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

Your getting a lot of photos!

I would like to make a suggestion.

I think it just may be time you sacrifice picture numbers for a chance at seeing if you have any true brutes in your hunting area. I suggest you take one of your cameras and place it in some really thick stuff that just shows the slightest hint of a trail.

You may not get many photos, but you may get the one picture that will make you drool from now until opening day!
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

Mike P wrote:Your getting a lot of photos!

I would like to make a suggestion.

I think it just may be time you sacrifice picture numbers for a chance at seeing if you have any true brutes in your hunting area. I suggest you take one of your cameras and place it in some really thick stuff that just shows the slightest hint of a trail.

You may not get many photos, but you may get the one picture that will make you drool from now until opening day!
Mike, Ive got 2 in those areas.. just havent been to check those since its thick and I hate ticks :P Its so thick that if they dont walk within 7ft I wont get a pic. Its odd though since I had nothing but doe up untill July 2nd. Then 3 out of the 4 cameras started getting nothing but bucks. I cant wait to use the time feature when season roles around. Still most of the bigger mature bucks are moving at 10-11pm

I do have one of the above on camera at 8am which would be nice 3months from now :D