maybe a new hunter??

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

kmtpr

Re: maybe a new hunter??

Post by kmtpr »

Shotnbeer wrote:I've taken my daughter out shooting since she was 10. she likes shooting but never was interested in the hunting part. shes now 22 and shot my crossbow today for the first time. Hate to say it but I'm glad we shot a different target each time or I'd be buying bolts. She's a crack shot. Was surprised when she said she might try crossbow hunting this year. I'll gladly spend the money for another crossbow. It a dad daughter thing. :D
I think that's awesome!! Hope she does give crossbow hunting a try. Good luck to both of you. Looking forward to reading some great crossbow hunting experiences. :D
Am a non-hunting woman who supports hunting and crossbows!

I rather be hated for standing up for what I believe in, than be popular by going against my beliefs.

NRA Golden Eagles & ILA, NJOA
kmtpr

Post by kmtpr »

Chuck Gravel wrote:thats a nice thing. im 19 and never was introduced to hunting but from working with butchering deer at work i am ready to start. i work with a "kid" hes 16 and he seems intrested so im taking him out this year with me.
What a fantastic thing to do. Hope you guys have a great season and learn much from each other. Good luck. :D

I rather be hated for standing up for what I believe in, than be popular by going against my beliefs.

kmtpr

Post by kmtpr »

Gimpaw, great pic of your daughter. Congrats to her. Good luck to both of you this season. :D

kmtpr

Post by kmtpr »

Kudos to all you dads taking your daughters hunting with you!! Just awesome! Can't wait to read all of your hunting stories. Good luck to everybody!! :D