"Permissions"

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

DirtyGun

Post by DirtyGun »

deer jamie wrote:wana good laugh put a tree stand 5 feet from his and sit and wait he he :D he ied love to see his face :lol: or ask the farmer if you can take the stand down (leave it at the base of the tree ) he will get the hint :!:
Yep, one landowner I deal with told me to take down any stands I see that aren't mine or his (I know where his are) and leave them with him with a note on the tree stating where the owner can come get them.

He has taken down two and no one ever showed up to claim them.

We have used them now in other (better) locations for two years. :lol:
FredBear

Post by FredBear »

deer jamie wrote:wana good laugh put a tree stand 5 feet from his and sit and wait he he :D he ied love to see his face :lol: or ask the farmer if you can take the stand down (leave it at the base of the tree ) he will get the hint :!:
That's the reason this guy doesn't want other people in his "spots"! I have places I hunt 3 times or less in a year, but the first time someone who doesn't know what their doing, or "Wants a good laugh" comes in my woods. It's done! They have entered wrong, or hunted a stand with a bad wind, or blew the deer out.....etc. etc. I side with the other guy in the case. The guy who knows what he is doing, and isn't out to get a good laugh in the woods is the guy getting the short straw here, and that is sad BUT it only takes 1 bad apple :(
deer jamie

Post by deer jamie »

FredBear wrote:
That's the reason this guy doesn't want other people in his "spots"! I have places I hunt 3 times or less in a year, but the first time someone who doesn't know what their doing, or "Wants a good laugh" comes in my woods. It's done! They have entered wrong, or hunted a stand with a bad wind, or blew the deer out.....etc. etc. I side with the other guy in the case. The guy who knows what he is doing, and isn't out to get a good laugh in the woods is the guy getting the short straw here, and that is sad BUT it only takes 1 bad apple :(
WHAT !!!!! he aint huntin?? so you dont care if i leave work go trompin through the bush ur huntin in prop myself up in a tree and sit ther making racket :shock: :lol: Serously if he was huntin then i can see why he is ther but if he is aware ur in there hunting he should stay away. Agin thats like knowing were ur stands are at and setting up close to you with my camara in hand and watching and calling birds while ur trying to hunt Jeepers ur sure i nice guy. i dont mind people huntin wear i hunt if they have permission but i dono maybe iam just not a nice guy :?
exomax
verizone
sts string
groundpounder
firebolts
bolt cutter