Is it just me.............

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Tom

Post by Tom »

awshucks wrote:.........................
Tom: How come you guys never mention the 30 yd shot w/ Boo's compound?
I can understand your reluctance to get into the 3-D match as y'all got yer azzes whupped, lol.
Now well ............. I can only remember that there was a picture of an arrow stuck in the 4 wheeler :lol: :lol: :lol: can't really remember that you made a good shot with the compound ............ oh well I guess we could give you credit for that 8) 8) 8)

Now about the 3D shoot .............. I was always taught to treat the host with respect and not WHIP THEIR BUTTS in contests. Well that is my story and I am sticking to it :o :o :o :o . It is funny how us Canadians all have the same story about the 3D shoot :o :o
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

Mike P wrote: There are fifteen to thirty of them outside Beckers blind every evening
They are probably watching the big screen. :lol:
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
FredBear

Re: Is it just me.............

Post by FredBear »

Mike P wrote: I will not harvest a buck until December or January next year. I don't care if a Milo Hansen look alike buck comes under my tree in early season, he is going to walk.

Is it just me?
Cough..Cough.. BULLCRAP!
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

FredBear wrote:
Mike P wrote: I will not harvest a buck until December or January next year. I don't care if a Milo Hansen look alike buck comes under my tree in early season, he is going to walk.

Is it just me?
Cough..Cough.. BULLCRAP!

Oh, what I meant to say was I don't care if Milo Hansen comes under my tree in early season, he is going to walk.
FredBear

Post by FredBear »

Mike P wrote: Oh, what I meant to say was I don't care if Milo Hansen comes under my tree in early season, he is going to walk.
You let Milo walk, but if Mitch Rompola walks by you capture him! I have a long list of questions for him! :D
Kenton

Post by Kenton »

FredBear wrote:
Mike P wrote: Oh, what I meant to say was I don't care if Milo Hansen comes under my tree in early season, he is going to walk.
You let Milo walk, but if Mitch Rompola walks by you capture him! I have a long list of questions for him! :D
I have a few questions for that man as well.
"You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, and publicity." - Eddie Rickenbacker, World War I pilot