Daddy

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Doe Master
Site Admin

Re: Daddy

Post by Doe Master »

Tyler , your father is a very strong man . I don`t think there is not a single person whom would not say a prayer for him .
Stay strong and please keep us posted .
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
Lady Di

Post by Lady Di »

:( I haven't been on here much recently but this post had to have a reply!!

All our thoughts and prayers are with you at this time for a good outcome.
longshot

Post by longshot »

Dad had surgery this morning to put a screw bach where it goes. Mom said that he will be sore for a while and will have to go back to rehab for a couple of weeks. He might get out of that hospital in Raleigh NC and back home but I don't know where he will go but I will let you know. Dad talks about your strings alot Mr. Boo and that was nice for you to think of sending him something but I don't know where he is going to be. I wish that you could make one for my parket buckshot. The guy under you wrote x2 and I'm not sure what that means but I wanted to thank him too.I did get to talk to him for a minute and he sounded good. Sissy is real upset too.Oh, I thought that the wires that they had on his chest were shocking him but mom said they were to keep an eye on his heart because he lost some blood. I giess that the blood looked worse in the water. I will let you all know how he is and when he gets home or to the hospital downtown. Boy my dad has a lots of friends here. Thank you for your praying.

Tyler / longshot
munch

Post by munch »

hope your dad gets well soon
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
wabi

Post by wabi »

Tyler,
Thank you for letting us know he is doing OK!

I know your dad has had a bad time with his back, but he is strong and I'm sure he will try his hardest to recover as fully as he can.

We make a lot of friends here on the forum we never get a chance to meet in person, and Ray is one of those friends I really think highly of.
I would love to meet your family someday, but even if that never happens I will always think of you as a good friend, too.

I can't do anything physically (like visit or help out with work), but I can pray for the best, and I believe God does hear our prayers and answers them!

Keep your faith in God, and let us know how things are going when you get the chance!!!!!!!!!!!
wabi
Shotnbeer

Post by Shotnbeer »

Tyler, Your Dad would be proud of you. Keep the family strong and tell everyone we are praying for a fast recovery.
longshot

Post by longshot »

I hope that I have the right man. Are you the man from Ohio that has a son my age and ya'll fish alot and don't have air conditioning? My other grandma is from Ohio and flew there this morning but dad has never been. They live in Finley. Dad said that he would love to go one day to meet you and Mr. Mike P. That would be great but I don't thing that Mr. Mike would let dad shoot one of those monsters that he kills but he may let me kill one. Me and Mr. Mike are best friends and I email him and he emails me back. Dad finally get's to see the new doctor next month and we are praying that he will help him. You guys are so nice on here and dad and I love you all. I could shoot a crossbow this year because the law passed here in nc but I want to kill one with my parker buckshot first and crossbows are expensive but we were offerd a great deal on one from Mr.Paul that we met in Texas. I think he works on a airplane or something and he is a forum memebr. I will let you know how dad is when mom calls if you want me to. Please pray for dad he has been hurting since I was a baby but there was a couple of years that he was not hurting that bad and we had us a time. I hope that he can get back to the way that he was then. I better go. I will talk you you later.

Tyler / Longshot
longshot

Post by longshot »

Can I stay logged on here or do I have to close out and then log back on when mom calls?
B-Logger

Post by B-Logger »

Tyler, we really appreciate letting us know about your father. Thank you very much. Now the prayers won't stop just yet as we are praying for a full recovery. After all, hunting season is about here!

You asked what x2 meant. When someone makes a good post and the next poster really likes what was posted, he might post +1 and the next one +2 or x2. So it just meant that the poster liked the above.

Good luck to you and the whole family.
Keep smiling!
Dennis
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

Man thats good news that hes going to be better.Im so glad to hear it.It didnt sound good at first..
Your dad will be very proud of you young man for calling on us to ask the main man for help..

I hope the best for your family little buddy..
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
longshot

Post by longshot »

Thanks Mr. Hoss. I think that I have heard dad talk about you and I'm pretty sure that we have you on our praying list. Don't you have a bad back to?
Crispy

Post by Crispy »

We are praying for your family! keep your chin up, you'll be hunting with your father before you know it. Thanks for keeping us updated.
Crispy
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Tyler,
I have been off the computer for a few days,and I am really glad to hear that your dad is doing better.After I read the first post I was really worried,Thanks for the updates and tell your dad that I'm praying for him.Hang in there Tyler,I know that you are having to go thru a lot at your age,you are on my prayer list also.
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

Tyler , I will be thinking about your dad! I hope he gets well soon .

Take care
Harry
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Tyler, thanks for logging in here and letting us know about your Dad. Tim and I will keep praying for your Dad and for your family. Please keep us posted!
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.