Arrow drop difference at 40yd bullseye,Vortex & Ibex

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

awshucks

Re: Arrow drop difference at 40yd bullseye,Vortex & Ibex

Post by awshucks »

Snapshot wrote:Hay people, from what I've read on other post Dan Miller of Horizontal Archery is the man with the most info on Excalibur,good prices and custumer service.Does he have a website? Snapshot
No. He doesn't care for computers and prefers the personal touch. He could make a lot more $ w/ a web site, but Danny is Danny, talk to him when you have spare time at: [740] 483-2312.

Oh? Ran out of time on the phone? Lol, you wuz warned!!

ps: think he's on vaca til end of month.
"Eze 18:21"
Snapshot

Post by Snapshot »

Thanks awhucks,for the heads up.Had that problem with a couple of people befor.They get between you and the car door.But great people.This will give me time to decide on other things I may need. Snapshot
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

Phoenix, 50 yards, 1.5" dot. Elbow rested on deck rail. 'nuff said.
Vortex, Phoenix, single-shot rifles and handguns.
Incurable tinkerer.
Why hunt? Simple, it's BASIC. Why breath?!
Snapshot

Post by Snapshot »

Hi Cossack, nice group.'Nuff said is right! Plenty acrurate.Don't keep doing that or you'll have to buy new arrows. 50yds.Thats ausome.Can't ask more than that.Thanks for taking the time to show me. Snapshot
bill morrison

Post by bill morrison »

snapshot, you do understand that with the varizone and lumizone scopes that arrow/bolt drop difference is a non-issue. when sighted in correctly the two bows will shoot dead on using the 40 yard chevron in the scope. just seemed like you were hung up on having to figure holdover between the two xbows.
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

Last I talked to ole Dan he still doesnt do the internet thingy....hes just a good ole plain country boy..not that plain is bad and didnt mean it that way..Thats just Dan..plain ole good Pard
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
Snapshot

Post by Snapshot »

Hi Bill Morrison,yes I do know about the two scopes.And what they do.I just wanted to find out the drop diffence between the two with the same arrow. Not much from what people here tell me, maybe 3 in. I can live with that.The Ibex almost same P.O.I. and easer to cock than the Vortex,another plus! And Hoss, I heard about Danny. Thank you both for taking the time to help me. Snapshot