Crazyfarmers last arrows....

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

pbearmawno

Re: Crazyfarmers last arrows....

Post by pbearmawno »

If someone wanted to order some for next year, how much info. do you require for an order. I would be looking for some that match the Firebolt for size and weight (shoot an equinox). Ballpark prices for a dozen?
LUDDY

Post by LUDDY »

Farmer,

They are beautiful have any extra's your looking to get rid of.

Thanks John
2010 Ibex
Groundponder Mount
Firebolts
G5 montecs
Varizone scope
S5 string stop

Remember life is short take somebody hunting
OkXbowHunter

Post by OkXbowHunter »

Pbear,

Here's his website that has a lot of that info on it. Plus, it's just a cool site with a lot of cool arrows!

Crazyfarmer Custom Arrows
Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison; And make me savoury meat, such as I love, and bring it to me, that I may eat; that my soul may bless thee before I die. Gen 27:3-4
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

The site's old and needs to be redone but gives you a basic idea of colors and prices.. Prices are all listed on it.

I may have to open the doors for another batch since my PM box filled up after this post. If anyone is interested, PM me ASAP on arrows!
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

Ray, you could have cleaned that thing off.. Heart blood takes alway from the green flames :lol: :lol:

also, all those pictured just shipped this morning
weezy

Post by weezy »

Im still using the 4 arrows my brother gave me atleast a year if not 2 years ago that were made by you.Each has been through a deer to.I just wash it off right away and its good to go .But next year I want to try some different colors :D
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Definately a nice touch you added there Ray!! :lol:
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

weezy wrote:Im still using the 4 arrows my brother gave me atleast a year if not 2 years ago that were made by you.Each has been through a deer to.I just wash it off right away and its good to go .But next year I want to try some different colors :D
glad to hear 8) Those are worth gold since they are antiques. I need to make some where the vanes come off every year so I can get new orders :lol:
catcher

Post by catcher »

You Tease you. That is torture seeing my arrows and not being able to hold them. Man that color combination is hot. That flo orange and flo yellow blazers was a good choice. I can not wait to hold them. You did a fine job on them once again your quality of work shows and is appreciated. Thanks.
Matrix Blackout 380
TriggerTech
Phoenix
STS
Boo custom strings
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

weezy wrote:Im still using the 4 arrows my brother gave me atleast a year if not 2 years ago that were made by you.Each has been through a deer to.I just wash it off right away and its good to go .But next year I want to try some different colors :D
X2 :D . All I did was wash it off, touch up the SlickTrick and put her right back in the quiver where she came from :wink: . Ready to sling that arra at another one.
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

catcher wrote:You Tease you. That is torture seeing my arrows and not being able to hold them. Man that color combination is hot. That flo orange and flo yellow blazers was a good choice. I can not wait to hold them. You did a fine job on them once again your quality of work shows and is appreciated. Thanks.

I liked those so much I may use that combo for my own :lol: First ive done that way and they look sharp
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

Those are some very nice arrows CF! Good Job!
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

Sliver wrote:Those are some very nice arrows CF! Good Job!

thanks for all the kind words..
Crispy

Post by Crispy »

Got my arrows! They look awsome. Havent had a chance to shoot them yet, but will later today. I will post and let you know the results. Thanks again!
Crispy
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

Crispy wrote:Got my arrows! They look awsome. Havent had a chance to shoot them yet, but will later today. I will post and let you know the results. Thanks again!

watch out for the ones I packed gunpowder into :lol:

goodluck