Boo's Stock

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wheelie

Re: Boo's Stock

Post by wheelie »

agingcrossbower wrote:
wheelie wrote:Was thinking anyone instead of throwing out there excal boxes they come in new, mail them to agingcrossbower for the next stock to Canada. May want to ask Bill first though. Just an idea.
Maybe they might even send me a box or two. Can't hurt to ask. :idea:
Good job. You read between the lines. :) :)
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

wheelie wrote:
agingcrossbower wrote:
wheelie wrote:Was thinking anyone instead of throwing out there excal boxes they come in new, mail them to agingcrossbower for the next stock to Canada. May want to ask Bill first though. Just an idea.
Maybe they might even send me a box or two. Can't hurt to ask. :idea:
Good job. You read between the lines. :) :)
Odd, getting to the point that I can't even drive between the lines. :lol: :lol: :lol:
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

Migabby wrote:I' M still going to wait for that final Photo of it in Don's hands.. Then we can put "Boo's Stock" to rest for good!
Me too . . .it will be good to see that photo . . .is it there yet? :D

I appreciate all the kind words, but, it was nothing really. Just needed to dot the T's and cross the i's . . .Mike was trying to do it with logic. Customs has their own idea of logic. Anyway, looks like all is working out. That's awesome!

By the way . . .I do have a great looking, smart wife and I'm lucky to have her. Two great kids. A forum full of friends that I don't mind helping out any way I can. I am blessed.
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

The stock is about four hours alway from Don and YES its in Canada. With the postal service on strike its still going to be a problem. But its getting closer. :D
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

agingcrossbower wrote:The stock is about four hours alway from Don and YES its in Canada. With the postal service on strike its still going to be a problem. But its getting closer. :D
The government just passed back to work legislation so the strike is now over.
Will probably take a couple days for things to get back in order and then we should be good to go. :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads