pink but deadly

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Cookies

Re: pink but deadly

Post by Cookies »

TPM wrote:
By the way I think Vix is selling a lightly used pink munchmount that will go with that new bow!! :mrgreen:
Made by Munch, custom by crunch. Will bend to fit. 8)

I may just need to call her. That is if you haven't mounted it to your wall yet :P
Proud owner of a Vixen II Pink Camo and a Matrix 310, Matrix Bulldog 330, Big John Custom Black Eagle Arrows (Zombie Slayers), Custom Boo Strings, G5 Pink Broadheads, Lumenoks
Cookies

Post by Cookies »

j.krug wrote:
hankenhunter wrote:
j.krug wrote:That's so cool!! You two will have a blast hunting and shooting your Excals together.

By the way I think Vix is selling a lightly used pink munchmount that will go with that new bow!! :mrgreen:
Now that cracked me up! :lol: Congrats on your Vixen. My wife is going to find one under the tree this Christmas.
Hank
It won't be pink but I hope to surprise wifey with a Vixen some time soon too. :)

Thanks, I am sure the wife's will be happy with their excal. I can't wait to have my own. The husband has a cheek mount in his but being left handed the corner hits my face.
Proud owner of a Vixen II Pink Camo and a Matrix 310, Matrix Bulldog 330, Big John Custom Black Eagle Arrows (Zombie Slayers), Custom Boo Strings, G5 Pink Broadheads, Lumenoks
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Congrats Cookie!!!! I was hoping we girls would do more shooting at BooStock but it was just too stinkin' hot. Hopefully we'll get a pile of gals with their new Vixens shooting next year!

Congrats again!!!!!

Moni
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

Cookies congrats on the new bow!!
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
Cookies

Post by Cookies »

VixChix wrote:Congrats Cookie!!!! I was hoping we girls would do more shooting at BooStock but it was just too stinkin' hot. Hopefully we'll get a pile of gals with their new Vixens shooting next year!

Congrats again!!!!!

Moni

Absolutely! Hot or not next year we are out there kicking butt. I shot my sons jaguar with the husband tonight just because mines not here yet. Didn't lose any arrows and wasn't too far off bullseye either. not bad for a lefty... Can't wait to come visit Canada again. It's is such a friendly place with amazing people. If we win our Lottery we are moving. :D