cabin fever

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xbowrook

Re: cabin fever

Post by xbowrook »

personally, this is the BEST time to scout.. no hunting pressure and the sign you see now, is basically what you should see come late season archery season ... i was in the stand the other day, last week, and i had over 15 turkeys and over 40 deer, all within 50 yards of the stand.. it was awesome.. i also spend this time, not only looking for sign, but a good spot to move my stand to, based on the sign and what i noticed from the past season's hunt.. all the best.. turkey season will be here before you know it..
Excalibur Matrix 330 Bulldog Suppressed, 18" Diablo bolts, 100 grain Rage Crossbow X blade
Three Bears

Post by Three Bears »

Louisiana Deer Season ended 31st - -score - 0. A few weeks ago a friend of mine has allowed me to hunt his 40ac creek bottom surrounded by US Forest land. Hmmm have been out set up feeder for pigs - bait was hit the first night then the past three days nothing. Will be going this evening. Oh, to also help pass time this coming weekend I will be bottling 5 gal of Muscadine grape wine and 5 gals of blueberry wine that I started in Oct. :wink:
Three Bears

Post by Three Bears »

SD - Who knows , maybe our paths will cross in the future and I'll give you a bottle.