Need Some Help

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

jody5252

Re: Need Some Help

Post by jody5252 »

I have some Easton power bolts If you would be interested in them. 20" shafts, used but in very good condition. flat bohning nocks, 3" flex fletch vanes, inserts squared. let me know if you are interested in them, send me a pm...
Exocet 200 & Micro 315 2219 Magnums-Flex Fletch SK200/300 Vanes-10 Point and Sightmark Scope-Single post quiver mts.-Vixenmaster/Trinity/8 pt.Flemish Strings-Dirt-Nap100/125 gr.-Lumenoks
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

No on the PARKER redhots, Yes on something Excal sells. I think Danny has some BEE's.

One thing to watch when you are trying to sustitute arrows is which type of nock they come w/.

Miller can answer all your questions and he's cheap!
"Eze 18:21"
ranger

Post by ranger »

awshucks wrote:Vari-zone does what the ads say. I recently got a dozen BEE from Jerry at Southshore archery and am impressed. Each arrow is indexed and numbered.

I got 2" Blazers, 92 gr inserts [110 gr avail] w/ 100 gr points, they are at 400 gr. Fast service..........
That's exactly what I ordered last Thursday from Jerry for my 380, 18" BEE's.
Y25, Axiom SMF
Matrix 380 Blackout
Turbo XLT. Stealth SS
Mission MXB 360
Free Men Dont Ask To Bear Arms.
Dayelight

Post by Dayelight »

Yeah I was planning on switching out the moon nocks for the flat nocks. I just wanted to see if someone used them. Anyway, Im not gonna spend the money on those when I can get bare shafts and do em myself with better spin.

Thanks
Axiom SMF
S5, Cheekrest, Munch Mount
Vixenmaster FF
BEEs
Spitfire MAXX and Slick Tricks
Dayelight

Post by Dayelight »

Yeah I was planning on switching out the moon nocks for the flat nocks. I just wanted to see if someone used them. Anyway, Im not gonna spend the money on those when I can get bare shafts and do em myself with better spin.

Thanks
Axiom SMF
S5, Cheekrest, Munch Mount
Vixenmaster FF
BEEs
Spitfire MAXX and Slick Tricks