skin/gut a deer in 108 seconds

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

tradshooter

Re: skin/gut a deer in 108 seconds

Post by tradshooter »

Pretty sad video. Plain and simple. Yes it was done with air prior to being skinned and he wasted a lot of good meat. This is great video for the anti hunters to use..... a lot of waste for a life..... we have to watch what we post as the anti's will run away with this in their propaganda..... even things you post the anti's are out there looking to use your posts for their good use. JMHO
IH8ATTN

Post by IH8ATTN »

that deer didn't feel a thing. Though this is impressive I like cracking a beer, telling my story 10 times over to everyone that walks in and sees it for the first time, have more beer, then try to hang it with 3 drunk guys, 2 of them as foreman's lol
Dogzlife

Post by Dogzlife »

A bit off topic, but below is my all time favorite deboning video in the event that others have yet to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xijmge8_NJw
strum

Post by strum »

Dogzlife wrote:A bit off topic, but below is my all time favorite deboning video in the event that others have yet to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xijmge8_NJw
thanks dogzilfe... that is a great video and shows me how slow I really am.
he also sells an instructional video. I never had any training just learned by trial and error..this may help us refine our techniques ...er..if I ever get another deeer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
Lake shooter

Post by Lake shooter »

Brings two old sayings to mind: If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is, and.... There's no free lunch!