Dear Bowtech

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wheelie

Re: Dear Bowtech

Post by wheelie »

I have seen a difference in the last couple years. Seen a few disturbing issues that change was happening anyways. I am not going to share them with anyone as they just go into the memory bank. I am happy with the bows I own and have a good selection of parts to repair them.

I have no plans on a new Matrix at this time anyways. Prices will most definitely go up over time to pay the debit from purchasing the company. Borrow money and you have to pay the interest on it. It is a fact of life. Keep prices where they are and then corners have to be cut for that extra money.

I am excited to see what the future holds for Excalibur. Maybe they will help Bowtech to make a bullet proof compound crossbow and I would likely purchase one.

I am happy for Bill and Kath because semi retirement leading to retirement is always good. Wife has me on a retirement plan only mine is called "Freedom 95".

HI HO,HI HO, Off to work I go! :wink:
The Chief

Post by The Chief »

I also own 2 Excalibur's a Phoenix and an Ibex. I was planning on taking the plunge and buying a Matrix but I think I will put that on hold and see what happens. I am not a rich man and retirement puts me on a fixed income. So money is not a thing to be wasted. Before I bought my first crossbow I did a lot of research which is why I decided to go with Excalibur. Now with all the goings on I am just going to wait. I think there is going to be a lot of money lost this year for the company while a lot of folks keep their wallets closed and watch.
Sopchoppy

Post by Sopchoppy »

Watch for Excals on eBay described as "original" and with higher prices than we are accustomed to seeing.
Vortex
Gold Tip Laser II's
Slick Trick Broadheads
Viper X String
Groundpounder Mount
STS
Lumi-Zone
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

xcaliber wrote:... Remember, if the quality goes down, or the service slips, we'll know it. I'm sticking with them until they do us wrong! :D :D
aYup Times 3!! :wink:

Still toying with the 405 thought... :twisted:

Cheers,
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

There's a saying, "nothing ventured, nothing gained". The future is uncertain, however if it doesn't pan out, then like Coke with their "Classic" and Winchester with their Model 70 -pre '64, "everything old will be new again.

Personally, I know that the Excaliburs I currently own have and will continue to serve me well. That said, I don't think I'll be unloading my "classics" anytime soon. Instead, I'll watch as their "stock" rises. :wink:
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.