Leupold Crossbones question

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Re: Leupold Crossbones question

Post by amythntr »

xcaliber wrote:I have heard about a lot of issues with the TZ, and have been hard on it hoping to break it, but NOPE! Dang thing still perfect!
....I guess it depends on what shift was running in the Chinese factory.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

xcaliber wrote:I have heard about a lot of issues with the TZ, and have been hard on it hoping to break it, but NOPE! Dang thing still perfect!
Have had no problems with mine And no complaints here other than all the other complaints Americans are spoiled brats for the most part and want everything perfect or they will complain Hell in other countries people still throw rocks at game and we complain about not being able to see through a scope And they have to sustain families with spears and stones
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things
yooper_man

Post by yooper_man »

xcaliber wrote:Yep, my battery lasted two range trips. I hear you Andrew, they are hard to beat. They took Redfield to a new level, no doubt.
Absolutely, Redfield scopes by Leupold are great optics.

Andrew
2013 Excalibur Matrix 355 Xtra

2007 Leupold VX-I 2-7x33 Dark Earth NWTF Edition Turkey Plex scope

Dan xcaliber flemish Brownell XS2 string, 18" Easton XX75 2219 aluminum shafts, 2" Bohning Blazer vanes, NAP 170gr F.O.C., Danny Miller's RBBB's
Mo wannabe

Post by Mo wannabe »

Hey Enormous u still liking the vxr with the balistic firedot ? Man I got one on my wish list after ur review :D
Micro 335 Camo. Micro Nightmare. Vixen Matrix 310 Axiom
Leupold scopes VixenMaster Strings
Big john arrows. BOO strings & things
Montec g5
DaGriz knive
Less work.....more hunt
Derry Hicks
Excalibur only
Normous

Post by Normous »

Mo wannabe wrote:Hey Enormous u still liking the vxr with the balistic firedot ? Man I got one on my wish list after ur review :D
Nobody is going to pry that one off my Matrix anytime soon and Patti shoots better and gets on target faster with the Firedot.
10/10 so far Mo.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
racking up points

Post by racking up points »

:D[/quote]
Nobody is going to pry that one off my Matrix anytime soon and Patti shoots better and gets on target faster with the Firedot.
10/10 so far Mo.[/quote]

I have been going back and forth over buying one or not. For me, the only thing that keeps me from pulling the trigger on the deal is not having a definite 20,30,40,50,60 on the reticle.

I wish there was a VXR Crossbones with a firedot reticle. I'm waiting for this scope to be made...not holding my breath. I've been looking at the Leupold Zombie scopes, very nice looking scope with a variety of close range, drop compensating crosshairs but damned if I'm going to the first to try it on a crossbow!
Leupold Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Black Eagle Arrows
Ti64.com Fastener Kits
Mo wannabe

Post by Mo wannabe »

I'm shooting a crossbones on my matrix now and it's a good scope but I think one like enormous has would be the cats meow ! :D
And I'm going to get one ! Hopefully before next season
Micro 335 Camo. Micro Nightmare. Vixen Matrix 310 Axiom
Leupold scopes VixenMaster Strings
Big john arrows. BOO strings & things
Montec g5
DaGriz knive
Less work.....more hunt
Derry Hicks
Excalibur only
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

JPjunkie wrote:
Have had no problems with mine And no complaints here other than all the other complaints Americans are spoiled brats for the most part and want everything perfect or they will complain Hell in other countries people still throw rocks at game and we complain about not being able to see through a scope And they have to sustain families with spears and stones
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.