What to Sell?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

retrieverman

Re: What to Sell?

Post by retrieverman »

OK, my order has been placed for a Micro and single stage TTT. I'll report back when it gets here and make my decision on what gets sold (or not). :roll:
nyexhunter

Post by nyexhunter »

If you are not going to use the other crossbows, sell at least one.

I just started selling my old compound vertical bows and realized that I should have sold them earlier as getting $200 five or ten years ago would have been better than $50 today.

10 years from now, I will be lucky to get $5.

Even though some might say you are taking a loss, you are actually gaining as much value as you can right now. So sell now and you will actually gain from the sale and enjoy the money you get.

Golf clubs and computer equipment are extreme examples of how quickly technology lowers the price on used equipment.

Took me a long time to break away from my pack rat mentality and come to the conclusion that money today is much better than nothing a year from now. My basement is also getting neater :D .
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....ask the Mrs. to sell some of her shoes and pocketbooks to even out you having to sell a "beloved" Excalibur member of the family....if she say absolutely not....you are home free, just go out and buy another without selling one....

...just duck when the flying high heel is flung at you :shock: :shock: as you are about to out the front door en route to the archery store....

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
RidgeReaperZ13

Post by RidgeReaperZ13 »

flightattendant100 wrote:If you have seen what the Exo series bows are bringing on the used market, you might as well keep it. The Exomax and Equinox that were the "Flagship" bows of just a couple of years ago are REAL bargains lately. just a thought.
I agree... Same reason im keeping my Vortex afer buying my new Micro. I have alot of good memories with it including shooting 3 wall hangers getting a lousy $2 to $300 bucks for it if that, isnt worth it! Plus its good to have a back up bow for when things go wrong! Dont want to miss a Hunting season!