The "Matrix" Full Monty

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

maine hunter

Re: The "Matrix" Full Monty

Post by maine hunter »

Very sweet bows!!! I'm really thinking hard on getting a 355 this spring. Plan on shooting 20'' out of it. And the wife wants a 310. And that too will be shooting 20'' out of it. Any positive and negative info on these two would be greatly appreciated. :D
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
Jerod B.

Post by Jerod B. »

Got a ham going in my Pit Barrel Cooker. It was rubbed down (dry), it is about to get a mustard rub (egg, mustard, bread crumbs, swedish thing) and then go in a 450 oven to harden up the mustard rub.

The one for Christmas was so good, had to do another.

If I ever make the trip, you can bet you'll be eating brisket, pork shoulder, and reverse-seared THICK ribeyes. :D
rolandmartinez@

Post by rolandmartinez@ »

@swamp donkey. What length, and brand bolts are you shooting through your 380?
Jerod B.

Post by Jerod B. »

Swamp Donky wrote:
Jerod B. wrote:Got a ham going in my Pit Barrel Cooker. It was rubbed down (dry), it is about to get a mustard rub (egg, mustard, bread crumbs, swedish thing) and then go in a 450 oven to harden up the mustard rub.

The one for Christmas was so good, had to do another.

If I ever make the trip, you can bet you'll be eating brisket, pork shoulder, and reverse-seared THICK ribeyes. :D
Sounds awesome, J B! If you ever make it up here? I'll feed ya some moose meat,fresh atlantic salmon & lobsters! :D
My ancestors are from eastern French speaking Canada. The Acadians. I grew up in southwest Louisiana. So we can have some not-so-fresh, no-so-atlantic crawfish, as appetizers before the lobster :mrgreen: