The bad boy 380 Matrix

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wildcatter

Re: The bad boy 380 Matrix

Post by wildcatter »

You aint alone brother!!! I love the 380's I miss a couple older excals and at times wish I had em back, the Phoenix is the one I miss the most, just a great shootin bow!! ut like was said earlier, If I could only have one it would be a 380, I had the Lynx and liked it so well I had to have a Mad Max to go with it. Got the Rangemaster Pro from Tenpoint on the Mad Max and w/my 457 grn lighted Zombie's I love it, the Lynx wears a XB-30 Pro and w/440 grn lighted BEE's is a kill'n machine also, and the scope is every bit as good just a little heavier, both are my top choices for crossbow scopes. Won't be long and that Micro will be joining them, when it does there is a Fastfire Burris @ 1.3 oz. waiting for it,, should be sweet. But one thing is for sure, the if only one is in my stable it would be for all round hunting and that would be "A" 380!!

Hunt Hard or Stay Home!
380 Mad Max, XB-30 Pro 18" ZombiesW/ 125 gr ST
330 Mad Max Custom XB-30 Pro 16" B.E.E. W/100 gr ST
Leica R-1000 - Zeiss 8X42 Conquest HD
On the Hunt for the next!!
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

wildcatter wrote:You aint alone brother!!! I love the 380's I miss a couple older excals and at times wish I had em back, the Phoenix is the one I miss the most, just a great shootin bow!! ut like was said earlier, If I could only have one it would be a 380, I had the Lynx and liked it so well I had to have a Mad Max to go with it. Got the Rangemaster Pro from Tenpoint on the Mad Max and w/my 457 grn lighted Zombie's I love it, the Lynx wears a XB-30 Pro and w/440 grn lighted BEE's is a kill'n machine also, and the scope is every bit as good just a little heavier, both are my top choices for crossbow scopes. Won't be long and that Micro will be joining them, when it does there is a Fastfire Burris @ 1.3 oz. waiting for it,, should be sweet. But one thing is for sure, the if only one is in my stable it would be for all round hunting and that would be "A" 380!!

....nah, nah, nah....it's all in the "pank arras"....love em!

Anthony :lol: :mrgreen:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
wildcatter

Post by wildcatter »

amythntr wrote: ....nah, nah, nah....it's all in the "pank arras"....love em!

Anthony :lol: :mrgreen:
OH quit it already,,,,,,, I ran outa PANK blazers so the arras be arnge and yeler from now on!! till accuracy starts to fail,,,,,, :wink:

The pink really works finding arrows in a hurry, but nothing works better than firenocks,,,,, 2 1/2 years and no hunting for arrow so don't need the pink bling no moe, well worth the added weight to me. and my arras be manly again,,,
Hunt Hard or Stay Home!
380 Mad Max, XB-30 Pro 18" ZombiesW/ 125 gr ST
330 Mad Max Custom XB-30 Pro 16" B.E.E. W/100 gr ST
Leica R-1000 - Zeiss 8X42 Conquest HD
On the Hunt for the next!!
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....Wildcatter....anything to keep my precious daughter Angelica happy...I get such a giggle from her when I show her all the "pank 'n poiple" I shoot with...and you know, they DO seem to be more accurate...I do have a ton of different color fletching in my arsenal....and since I love strings and vanes the way women like handbags and shoes I might have a setup for each month or season of the year :lol: :lol: :lol:....but only if Angelica says it's OK...(BTW..."pank" IS the new manly color) :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :lol: :mrgreen: :wink: .

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

amythntr wrote:....Wildcatter....anything to keep my precious daughter Angelica happy...I get such a giggle from her when I show her all the "pank 'n poiple" I shoot with...and you know, they DO seem to be more accurate...I do have a ton of different color fletching in my arsenal....and since I love strings and vanes the way women like handbags and shoes I might have a setup for each month or season of the year :lol: :lol: :lol:....but only if Angelica says it's OK...(BTW..."pank" IS the new manly color) :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :lol: :mrgreen: :wink: .

Anthony :)
You guys-lol :lol: :lol: :lol: