Wabi...i need another grunt call !!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Re: Wabi...i need another grunt call !!!

Post by amythntr »

....can't wait....Mike's got mine on my way....with a $%#$^? back guarantee to grunt in either a monster buck of today or six years from now :shock: :shock: :? :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

amythntr wrote:....can't wait....Mike's got mine on my way....with a $%#$^? back guarantee to grunt in either a monster buck of today or six years from now :shock: :shock: :? :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

They work, and you're gonna bag a nice one Anthony, I can feel it! :wink:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
BrotherRon

Post by BrotherRon »

I really like mine

Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup:
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

BrotherRon wrote:I really like mine

PURDY! :D
wabi

Post by wabi »

A big Thank You to all who have commented favorably on my calls.
I have sold a few from this thread, and had time and material after I filled those orders to make up one extra:
(picture shows both sides of the "Fall Leaves" laminate)

Decided to try something new. Here in Ohio when you kill the big buck you just grunted in, the regulations state you must fill out and attach a temporary tag before moving it from where it fell. So, I just grunted in that huge buck with my trusty "wabi" call & calmly stuck an arrow right through both lungs. :roll: He ran a short distance, stopped and expired right there in front of me.
Now how do I write on the temporary tag?
I just pull the pen that matches my "wabi" call out of my pack & get to filling out that tag! :lol: :lol:

BTW - this was just an experiment - I do not have the material to produce any more in stock.
Last edited by wabi on Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wabi
cdn.redneck

Post by cdn.redneck »

I like both i got, the ash/red and the fall. great stuff Wabi :mrgreen:
Leupold crossbones
Mathews Monster 7.0
Black Eagle - Carbon Express - Easton
huntinwi

Post by huntinwi »

I got my call Friday very pleased. :D
Thanks Mike
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....my son Anthony (AJR 1234) said that my wabi call came in.... I told him not to try it out of fear he'd call in all of the NJ deer to our house :lol: :lol:

.... Told him to bring it to Maine when he comes here next week... I might bring home all of the Maine deer with me.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
wabi

Post by wabi »

I can picture a line of bucks following you down the road as you head home. :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
wabi
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

nice
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Hello Mike,
More beauties made by your hands. Folks if you wonder if they work I am here to tell you that these are the best calls that I have ever had. I have a couple of them. And am wanting number three and four when I can afford them. I have a 20 year old son, and a seven year old grandson who is terribly interested in hunting, and a son-in-law to be, so I will be in need of a few more. It is going to be difficult to decide which one goes to who. I hate to part with any of them but I know that they will be well taken care off and well used.

Mike, will you be shipping any calls to Canada ever again, or are you finished with those Bums at Canada Post, they lost my grey call in their depot that you mailed off to me after I paid you for it, and they never did find it to this day. And folks Mike aka wabi, knew that I was not that well off financially with me being sick and on Canada Pension Disability and he returned my funds that I had paid him for that call. That goes to show you what kind off a person and a friend Mike is and I have never forgotten that kindness and thoughtfulness that Mike did for me that day and one of these days I will have a chance to send Mike something from the bottom of my heart. I have helped others with small gifts of pay it forward as I can and I have donated to a great deal of the causes as I can when they come up. I think someone wanted what was in that package and they stole it for themselves. That is what I think. I did everything that I could do and so did Mike to no avail, they still never came up with the lost call, or should I say the real word the STOLEN call. But I took the money Mike returned to me and bought another call and that time it made it to my house, and it was another beautiful work of art and a wonderful call from Mike. Mike I am going to send you an email.
Thanks,
Raymond
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

Canada post "looses" tons of stuff. I wish I picked up a Wabi call before our dollar went in the toilet, I appreciate the beauty and workmanship in a hand turned call.

I have a few hand turned predator calls from Kerry Carver in Utah, love them, so one day soon I Hope to add a Wabi call to my collection :D
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.... Got my Wabi call yesterday when AJR1234 (my oldest son Anthony) brought it uo on vacation to Maine! Looks and sounds great... Can't wait to call in my big buck!

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

amythntr wrote:.... Got my Wabi call yesterday when AJR1234 (my oldest son Anthony) brought it uo on vacation to Maine! Looks and sounds great... Can't wait to call in my big buck!

Did you drive the Wife crazy a few times practicing? :lol: :lol: I do, she likes it I think. :mrgreen:
Good luck Anthony!
SEC-ond 2 none

Post by SEC-ond 2 none »

Received my call a week ago. Very nice indeed. Sounds as good as it looks also.

Happy Trails
Stephen
Matrix 380