cocking matrixes

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Re: cocking matrixes

Post by amythntr »

flightattendant100 wrote:
Tom wrote:Paul, I have shot an Exomag hand cocked & cocked with a rope cocker with no change of accuracy. In fact, there was no change in point of impact. This was my dad's bow and he has had the same no change in accuracy. We both are very paticular with how our hunting tools perform and if there was a change, we would have quickly noticed.
flightattendant100 wrote: YIPPEE! a "My daddy can whoop your daddy " contest! I'll have to go back to Boofest to see this one! :D cant wait!
LOL, now that is funny, but in your case, is it not "the Son can Whip his Daddy's butt in a shooting contest"

It sounds like there could be a second little side contest :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom
That's why I didn't shoot! Don't want to embarrass myself any further. :)
....With the way that Colton shot (beating Paulaboutform in head to head competition :shock: :lol: :mrgreen: )....I can't say I blamed you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
paulaboutform

Re: cocking matrixes

Post by paulaboutform »

amythntr wrote:
paulaboutform wrote:Tom, I will gladly take you up on that...just because I really enjoyed getting to spend some time together at Boofest. :D I've actually hand cocked the exos exactly as you've described and found a change. However, I could be wrong. It happened once before......the time I thought I was wrong. :lol:

Paul
...Paul, are you referring to the time you thought you were wrong, but were mistaken?

Anthony :mrgreen:
Exactly Anthony. :wink:......and no shame in getting knocked out by Colton, that young man is a sharp shooter! :mrgreen:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.