Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
Waif

Re: introduction

Post by Waif »

Welcome.
If you get over run with deer chase em south! l.o.l..
Axiom.S.M.F.
S5s,cheek piece,firebolts, Original Rocket Steel heads.
Bushnell yardage pro on Excalibur mount.

Exomax.
Hawke 1.5-5x32ir SR.
Easton xx75,s 2219. Bolt-cutters.
Bunch of bumpers.
Vixenmaster! string.
Possum

Post by Possum »

Welcome to the family!! Lots of knowledge and good people here.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Php 4:13
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....I see the "meet and greet crew" has been out in full force as another has joined the family....so nice to have you aboard....strap yourself in and enjoy the ride...just a great amount of education to be learned....and just when you be thinking that you have learned it all....you find out that there is more to learn....which is part of the fun :shock: :shock: :lol:

....there are great, knowledgeable teachers, many of which hold Phd's from Excalibur U...so make sure your #2's are always sharp....

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Trigger1212 wrote:Another Michigander, nice! Originally from the "Thumb" area but worked dragged me kicking and screaming out to the communist state of IL. Great state for outdoors but seriously controlled by city of Chicago and really weird deer hunting laws. In Michigan you can walk to any counter that sells hunting liscences and that liscense will be good for the whole state for the whole season. First time I went to purchase my liscense in IL they asked if I had applied for the drawing? Drawing? What the heck!? You have to be drawn for a permit to buy a liscense, imagine that. And then the liscense is only good for a specific county in the state.

Anyway, enough of that crap... Welcome to the forum, you got a great bow and in truth it will do anything you need to get done and in style. You already got some good advice: Get a "stringer" rope if you don't already have one and understand "brace height". Setting brace height will ensure a smooth running xbow. Next suggestion is to go to the video section of this website and watch all the instructional videos, they will do a very nice job of teaching you all the basics. After you watch the videos a lot more of the comments you read on the forum here will make more sense.

Welcome to the Family!

Wade
Wade, I'm a native Chicagoan, and live not too awful far from the City. If you feel like popping down, and East a tad to do some shooting, let me know. We have a nice free outdoor range about 20 minutes from me. Additionally, if you want to hunt in Indiana, it is as easy as buying an out of state license, no draw, no BS.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
BVP

Post by BVP »

Welcome
Vixen ll
Ibex
Exocet 200
Exomax
Grizzly
Matrix 350 SE
Vixenmaster strings
Grim Reapers
Starvin' Hillbilly

Post by Starvin' Hillbilly »

xcaliber wrote: Wade, I'm a native Chicagoan, and live not too awful far from the City. If you feel like popping down, and East a tad to do some shooting, let me know. We have a nice free outdoor range about 20 minutes from me. Additionally, if you want to hunt in Indiana, it is as easy as buying an out of state license, no draw, no BS.

8) :wink:
-ken
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.-Blondie,
The good, the bad, the ugly
georgiaboy

Post by georgiaboy »

Welcome to the forum!! :D
Bulldog m380 blackout
Micro 355
Matrix 350LE
Vixen II
Proud member of the Georgia Meat Hunter's Association
"Shooting tomorrow's trophy's...today"