405 vs thumb - update - slightly graphic

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wildcatter

Re: 405 vs thumb - update - slightly graphic

Post by wildcatter »

paulaboutform wrote:
wildcatter wrote:WOW,,, you sure got it good,,,,,, is that forearm bottom on that wood stock that much closer to the rail than the factory stock? I sure wish you the best of luck with the thumb and the hunt!! Would like to see a side view of that stock,,,
Holy Cow! You're a better man than me. You dang near ripped your thumb clean off and yer back at it in a week! :shock: Heal well and quickly my friend. :wink:
....Wildcatter, I can assure you this had nothing to do with the stock. Many have done this with factory stocks. If you saw Danny Miller's style of shooting you'd wonder how he doesn't hit any digits. :shock: :wink:

Paul
Only a complete idiot would blame the stock, I am well aware of shooter error!!! Unlike many here, since 1991 at the ripe prime age of 38, shooting, fishing and hunting, is all I have done, 7 days a week 24 hours a day!! From Short range Bench Rest (100 to 400 yards) to long range Benchrest and Hangun Silhouette, I am the Range officer at our club, and trust me, I know better and have seen more than most here what happens when a shooter forgets safety for an instant. I have heard so many uninformed soul's cry and have no clue whining about bench guns having no safety and using 1.5 oz. triggers,,, only fool that could never possibly compete would use heavier or incorporate a safety on a gun that is never fired off a bag, and expect to win!!!

I just had my suspisions what was done, and personally wanted to see what he had built or had built. Regardless don't feel bad about reading into something that was never said,,,,, some others did the same thing. But be assures if I wanted my CUSTOM stock built the way I wanted it,,,, that would be the only way I would except it,,, and I would never blame my wants on this outcome!!

I hope everyone understands I ask to see a side view of a stock,,, nothing more, so don't read anything into it that ain't their!!!
Hunt Hard or Stay Home!
380 Mad Max, XB-30 Pro 18" ZombiesW/ 125 gr ST
330 Mad Max Custom XB-30 Pro 16" B.E.E. W/100 gr ST
Leica R-1000 - Zeiss 8X42 Conquest HD
On the Hunt for the next!!