Dissapointed

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wheelie

Re: Dissapointed

Post by wheelie »

Waldo is definitely dead! I was having a beer with him and he threw it at me and run out infront of a truck on Kingston Rd in Scarborough. Last I seen of Waldo they were loading him in a coroner's car after a fourty yard, twenty feet in the air flight. Four of us had to file police statements that we were with Waldo when he was talking suicide before his flight. True Story. :shock:
Boo

Post by Boo »

wheelie wrote:Waldo is definitely dead! I was having a beer with him and he threw it at me and run out infront of a truck on Kingston Rd in Scarborough. Last I seen of Waldo they were loading him in a coroner's car after a fourty yard, twenty feet in the air flight. Four of us had to file police statements that we were with Waldo when he was talking suicide before his flight. True Story. :shock:
You should tell the real story at the fire Kevin :shock:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Boo wrote:
wheelie wrote:Waldo is definitely dead! I was having a beer with him and he threw it at me and run out infront of a truck on Kingston Rd in Scarborough. Last I seen of Waldo they were loading him in a coroner's car after a fourty yard, twenty feet in the air flight. Four of us had to file police statements that we were with Waldo when he was talking suicide before his flight. True Story. :shock:
Whole story you mean. Be to long to write it out. :lol:
Boo

Post by Boo »

wheelie wrote:
Boo wrote:
Whole story you mean. Be to long to write it out. :lol:
The whole real story. Beer in hand and sitting in a chair amongst others around a fire.
Too bad, we could get Mike to write it out, but his crayon would melt. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Some people just like stepping on rakes

Post by newbie »

I could if Don would quit breaking all my good crayons!
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
foofoo

Post by foofoo »

Was at the booth today the people workin it very on top of things! Even a young lady showin my wife some bows luv the Bulldog feel!
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

Going to show in mornings is tough..go after 4pm and very few people.We used to take motel and go in the evenings and it was great...But that was when motel was 30 dollars a night now 150 ....if you can avoid mornings it is not bad...