OH BOY AM I MAD

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Fur & Feathers

Post by Fur & Feathers »

Hi Richard
Glad you left that bank. You are 19 & God willing have 60+ years ahead of you. That bank screwed itself out of 60 yrs of future profits from your account. Not too bright, especially with your major earning years still ahead of you.
Get out & Enjoy.
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

Banks are thieves!

It's your money. You should be able to get it whenever you want. I might look into PC banking too.
raspberry patch

some thoughts

Post by raspberry patch »

Given tuition fees this is not a large sum.

Over 20 years, when 17, I started working in the "bush" in hard-rock exploration (geophysics), almost always I reside temporily out-of-province. I was lucky to have a branch who did not provide such restrictions and enabled a VISA (there were no bank cards and bank machimes). Service was great.

My official residence was in Toronto suburbs - Royal Bank.

My branch was a hour away in downtown Toronto, University & Adelaide (?), servicing insurance companies.

My parents worked downtown in this district and my mother dealt through an insurance company with this branch on a daily basis.

That bank branch never asked for my parents or other inconveniences.

A few years later, I dealt with a TD bank near U of T, dealing with students, and they were not accomodating. I kept the Royal until I left Toronto, forever.

Ask questions ... it is not just the bank company, but the personality of the branch .... think about who are they main clients.