Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

GaryL

Post by GaryL »

and some batteries for the super duper cammmmmmra!!!! :wink:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!

Post by Guest »

Yehaw!! Our season opens 1/2 hour before sunrise Saturday morning.
I've been watching a spike and a six pointer together in a newly seeded meadow on the back forty. Just have to figure out where to set up on the gound according to the wind in the afternoon. I'll just use natural cover.

Good luck to all you guys who've bought the ExoMAX and are hunting from the ground. You'd better write off that bolt after pass-thru!! :wink: :lol:

Good luck to all!!
RichardS

Post by RichardS »

I talked my boss into having friday off a while ago and I just got off the phone with him and we dont have access to our job site in St. Kits untill 10:30pm after the final production is done.

That means Ive got all friday and saturday untill 8:00pm :D and than the dreaded night/morning shift :(

I am putting the final touches on my bow and climber and plan to be out in the stand Friday before the sun comes up!

The air is getting brisk where I am and I can feel the opener in the air !

Good luck to all and have those cameras ready!
-Richard-

Post by Guest »

buck fever.. one more sleep in Ontario... used the binos last night to see if any movement near my tree..nothing. Talked to my landowner and he's been turning down permission seekers... he's been seeing 5-15 deer back in my spot every night but couldn't make out any big daddy bone heads.. yet... Got like that.. I just wish the corn was off in the next field (70 yards away) 'cause I don't want search a blood trail through the corn.. Good luck guys,