Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wheelie

Re: Suppressor Trigger

Post by wheelie »

:) Certainly all in fun. :)
Boo

Post by Boo »

[email protected] wrote:OK, we were shooting far by American and Canadian standards. Trust me it hurts to say but you Canadians built a better crossbow than us. :| I never knew Canada had carrots.I thought Canadians eat Tofu , Fish and Bear. Depending where you live.

I hope this is all in fun.
It is in fun. Kevin has a different sense of humor. :mrgreen: He's a good guy and wouldn't hurt anyone.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Blutck

Post by Blutck »

Has anyone with a Suppressor replaced their trigger mechanism yet with a TT? On their website they do not have the suppressor on their list of compatible crossbows yet.
- Micro Suppressor
- Triggertech Trigger
Tank640

Post by Tank640 »

I replaced my trigger with TT on my suppressor. They had the suppressor on their site when I bought mine. Installs pretty easily. Must use the suppressor trigger
"Life's a garden, dig it"

Equinox 350
Matrix 380 Lynx
Micro suppressor
trice001

Post by trice001 »

thanks
wildcatter

Post by wildcatter »

I like the Triggertech, I have done dozens of pistol rifle and revolver triggers, but those sears aint holding back 280+ pound's. For safety sake I don't work on my crossbow triggers, but like Noggin said, ain't had an Excalibur without a Triggertech for years,, and don't plan on having anything less for even more years,,,,,, God willing?

When ya can buy em this dam good, for this dam cheap,, why not support a company providing perfection!! Let's not loose another company providing this kind of quality over lack of support!
Hunt Hard or Stay Home!
380 Mad Max, XB-30 Pro 18" ZombiesW/ 125 gr ST
330 Mad Max Custom XB-30 Pro 16" B.E.E. W/100 gr ST
Leica R-1000 - Zeiss 8X42 Conquest HD
On the Hunt for the next!!
Blutck

Post by Blutck »

For future reference on linkage and TT trigger as they still do not have the suppressor listed on their website. I think they may be designing a linkage / lever so they can sell that with the trigger group.

- Micro Suppressor
- Triggertech Trigger
wildcatter

Post by wildcatter »

I will use a Triggertech in my suppressor when it comes if it has a heavy or excessive trigger pull. I have talked to a couple that have used them on Bullpup designed Excalibur's! I highly doubt the factory trigger is any different than what Excalibur uses on all their other bows,, just mounted to a linkage instead of a lever,,,
Hunt Hard or Stay Home!
380 Mad Max, XB-30 Pro 18" ZombiesW/ 125 gr ST
330 Mad Max Custom XB-30 Pro 16" B.E.E. W/100 gr ST
Leica R-1000 - Zeiss 8X42 Conquest HD
On the Hunt for the next!!