308 Banshee Short reveiw

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Cw.abeljr

Re: 308 Banshee Short reveiw

Post by Cw.abeljr »

A couple weeks ago Macrotech in Brooklyn Park, Md (410-789-7777 ask for LEN he is a really good guy) had one and he has a range to shoot it. Not sure where you are located or if he would be closer than the Pa shops that you mentioned. The price was $799 when I was there, same as just about everyone else that sells them.
Clyde
Micro 335 Nightmare
Reds/Air Brakes/Sound Deafening system

Axiom 305 SMF
S5/dissipator bars
Tennessee Rebel

Post by Tennessee Rebel »

Sighted my Banshee in this afternoon. This is my favorite Excalibur so far. Last group I shot had 3 Quills touching at 30 yards! Put a Hawke XB 30 on it, it's almost bigger than the bow!
Froghunter

Post by Froghunter »

Rebel,

Awesome that you purchased one and are shooting and enjoying it! What are your plans for the bow and what other Excalibur are you comparing it too! Can you share what arrows you are using to get them groups and their specifications? I bet she is just a solid thug when she is shot! Saving my pennies!

Thanks and Enjoy!

Bill
Deerhide Brown Vixen, Vari Zone Scope, Flemish String,
GT Swift Pro 18”, 110 Grain Insert

Silent Night (308 Short), Dead Zone Scope, Flemish String, B.E. Zombie Slayers 15”, 110 Grain Insert

😎
Tennessee Rebel

Post by Tennessee Rebel »

Froghunter wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:45 pm
Rebel,

Awesome that you purchased one and are shooting and enjoying it! What are your plans for the bow and what other Excalibur are you comparing it too! Can you share what arrows you are using to get them groups and their specifications? I bet she is just a solid thug when she is shot! Saving my pennies!

Thanks and Enjoy!

Bill
I'm Using the stock Quill arrows that came with it. Hoping to bust one of the 13 longbeards with it that keeping crossing the field in front of my house! Ive had a Equinox, a Exomax , Ibex, 380 and a 335. I like this one best of all. It is tiny, easy to cock and plenty fast for me. I'm hoping to get some Zombie Slayers for it sometime soon.