URGENT TOPIC in Other Topics section

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Patcon

Re: URGENT TOPIC in Other Topics section

Post by Patcon »

Nog,
So what you're saying is, I should fill out a survey to stand with my Canuck hunters to protect what gun rights you do have! :wink:
Charles
Excalibur Grizzly
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

Patcon wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:56 pm
Nog,
So what you're saying is, I should fill out a survey to stand with my Canuck hunters to protect what gun rights you do have! :wink:
Yes PLEASE!!

And MANY Thanks!! :thumbup:

Cheers,
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

Blair’s office dodged questions.

Now I did reach out to Minister Bill Blair’s office for comment on these problems with their survey on October 16. I heard nothing back that day before filing despite two calls and two emails.

Then at 4:30 on Friday afternoon, days after my column was published, I got a response.

Not from the minister’s spokesperson, who has never acknowledged my questions, but from a bureaucrat in the department. Despite these being from the bureaucratic side the lines were clearly political.

They had been put through the process.

Tim, the nice man I had spoken with at the department while trying to track down Blair’s overpaid political flack, told me this online engagement tool was just one method of consulting Canadians.

As for why you can fill it out as often as you want from anywhere in the world, he offered this answer.

It is designed to be an open, anonymous and barrier-free tool that will provide meaningful feedback to the Government of Canada, including from Canadians living and working abroad.

Or Russian or Chinese bots.

Or American gun control advocates working with their Canadian colleagues.

There are so many problems with this survey.

The email went on to ensure me that the technology involved was robust.

It is important to note that there are measures built into the online tool and our server infrastructure that help deter cyber-attacks and ensure that responses have been submitted by a human, instead of computer scripts, commonly used by hackers.

Well colour me skeptical but I didn’t see any of the tools I’m used to seeing to stop bots.

http://brianlilley.com/the-handgun-ban-is-coming-the-consultations-are-a-farce/
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Patcon

Post by Patcon »

Done!

Nog,
This survey is deceptive on it's face. all of the followup questions assume a pro gun control stance. They also use the word illicit in lieu of illegal
which is deceitful.

il·lic·it
/i(l)ˈlisit/
adjective
adjective: illicit

forbidden by law, rules, or custom.
"illicit drugs"

The effort is to build support for gun control, not necessarily because they are against the law but because liberals object based on their customs or rules... :evil: Can't be honest even in how they phrase the questions. Most people will assume that illicit means illegal. Who's not against illegal guns. So they will get answers affirming targeting illicit guns.
Charles
Excalibur Grizzly
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Patcon wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:58 pm
Done!

Nog,
This survey is deceptive on it's face. all of the followup questions assume a pro gun control stance. They also use the word illicit in lieu of illegal
which is deceitful.

il·lic·it
/i(l)ˈlisit/
adjective

"illicit drugs"

The effort is to build support for gun control, not necessarily because they are against the law but because liberals object based on their customs or rules... :evil: Can't be honest even in how they phrase the questions. Most people will assume that illicit means illegal. Who's not against illegal guns. So they will get answers affirming targeting illicit guns.
I filled in the sentiment you're expressing on my survey in the comments section of most questions. We are dealing with scumbag leftist traitors who have already determined that our guns are are going the way of the Dodo bird....but not without a fight! :x :eusa-naughty:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
Patcon

Post by Patcon »

paulaboutform wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:52 pm
Patcon wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:58 pm
Done!

Nog,
which is deceitful.

il·lic·it
/i(l)ˈlisit/
adjective

"illicit drugs"

I filled in the sentiment you're expressing on my survey in the comments section of most questions. We are dealing with scumbag leftist traitors who have already determined that our guns are are going the way of the Dodo bird....but not without a fight! :x :eusa-naughty:

Paul
Yes, they are. Agree completely
Charles
Excalibur Grizzly
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

Glad I hit the forum today ! i did the survey , will the Lie berals ever give it a rest ! Use an illegally possessed hand gun , ( should be any gun ) in the a criminal act , you go to jail ! No plea bargain , no stay of charges , no time served , just the maximum time allowed . Along with a large fine ( the government can always use another revenue stream ) and a life time ban for possession or ownership !
Timbrhuntr

Post by Timbrhuntr »

I'll relate a little story about how the gov deals with criminals and handguns. A guy robs a store and uses a handgun( at the time using a firearm while committing an indictable offence was and an automatic one year jail term) ! Two police officers catch the suspect fleeing the crime scene and a fight over the gun ensues. After a close struggle the police officer is able to get the handgun (loaded) away from the suspect. At trial the defence liar makes a plea bargain. Withdraw the firearm offence and he'll plead to the robbery. Knowing he will get less for the robbery than the one year term . So to get the guilty plea the crown agrees. Both police officers disagree but the crown could care less ! Guy gets 4 months . I could go on and thats how the gov deals with real criminals and why they are going after ordinary citizens instead .
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

This is what pi$$es me off the most ! The government what to put more laws into effect to protect the public ( at least that is how they try to sell it to the uninformed ) then you read countless articles in the news where the firearm charges have been dropped , what is the sense in putting them in place if they are not use to prosecute criminals ! Oh it is to make firearm ownership so hard that we give up and say we do not want the hassle to be able to own said firearms !
Boo

Post by Boo »

Vote for PCs. Andrew Scheer has promised to abolish any new firearm laws if he gets voted in. Go out and vote and motivate others to vote for Scheer! Don't get mad, get even! :eusa-naughty:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Timbrhuntr

Post by Timbrhuntr »

Boo wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:53 am
Vote for PCs. Andrew Scheer has promised to abolish any new firearm laws if he gets voted in. Go out and vote and motivate others to vote for Scheer! Don't get mad, get even! :eusa-naughty:
Boo wrote:

Thats kinda funny I said that before the last election but everyone said the libs would be different this time :wtf:

Man I love this site where I have to log in 3 times just to post :thumbdown:
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

There's a saying: a Wolf will shed its coat, but not its habits. Once a Lie-beral, always one. Those voting for them should know what to expect. :eusa-violin: :eusa-deadhorse:
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
janesy

Post by janesy »

Boo wrote:
This is ALL we can do folks! There is no other option.

Of course I have mailed a letter or more to everyone I can, countless emails. Every petition, every pole, now this horse crap questionnaire. The problem lies in the fact that there is no one in the current government to read them. They simply don't care, we can only speak with our vote.

The only way is to vote them out. We did it last time to abolish the registry, we can do it again! And our numbers are stronger now. We have to.
Don't kid yourself if the time will not come for crossbows.

Anyone who respects their hunting or outdoor heritage and vote Liberal is part of the problem.
Trade in your believes for whatever dollar they are offering that year. When they come to your house, don't cry to me.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme