ExoBulldog 320

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

longbow joe

Re: ExoBulldog 320

Post by longbow joe »

Very cool Tyler. Your really keeping buisy during the winter months.
I'm gonna take a exomax camo rail and make a vixen plus p out of it thats my project for this winter ...you gotstid keep buisy and not turn winter into the "shining movie"
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
wheelsquad

Post by wheelsquad »

And in case any of you were wondering what an Exo riser looks like on a 308 Short rail...

😂😂 It's wider than it is long. I giggled when I shot it. Still hit the target with about as much authority as the last compound I had that was 48lb 25.5" draw.

So then of course I put the Bulldog/Matrix riser on the 308 Short rail and shot that. My first thought there was "man I'm going to have to chrono that AND take a deer with it some day". I think this is just a tad less than what "pipsqueak" was. So easy to cock yet still feels like a real shooter.

Either combination I tried today I think would be great for once my kids are ready for me to introduce them to flinging arrows at targets.
adapt3Dprints.square.site
(Charger EXT blackout covers, Charger handle stow brackets, Cheek Rests)

327 Short Banshee
BD417
Micro/Matrix hybrid Steambow
Franken360
wheelsquad

Post by wheelsquad »

Here's a pic of the matrix front end on the 308 Short rail drawn back. This combo just might be staying together over the winter for when I have the itch to take a shot.

adapt3Dprints.square.site
(Charger EXT blackout covers, Charger handle stow brackets, Cheek Rests)

327 Short Banshee
BD417
Micro/Matrix hybrid Steambow
Franken360
janesy

Post by janesy »

wheelsquad wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:36 pm
And in case any of you were wondering what an Exo riser looks like on a 308 Short rail...

😂😂 It's wider than it is long. I giggled when I shot it. Still hit the target with about as much authority as the last compound I had that was 48lb 25.5" draw.

So then of course I put the Bulldog/Matrix riser on the 308 Short rail and shot that. My first thought there was "man I'm going to have to chrono that AND take a deer with it some day". I think this is just a tad less than what "pipsqueak" was. So easy to cock yet still feels like a real shooter.

Either combination I tried today I think would be great for once my kids are ready for me to introduce them to flinging arrows at targets.
:clap:
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme