Hip quiver

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Shakky

Post by Shakky »

Well the ad sure gets your attention, thats for sure. :)
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

for hunting hip quivers cause me alot of problems. extra movement for one and if its swingin around and hits something it makes unwanted noise....catching on stuff... and havin to wear it around my waist..I have enough stuff around my waist as it is...my pack belt , saftey belts ( i rig up before I get to my tree) so another is to much..and with my quiver up above my xbow with a Dan miller bracket I can keep it outa the crap, if I need to take a shot on the way to the tree no problem..and once I get in my tree it comes off and I hang it outa the way..best setup Ive come up with...hip quivers are ok for 3d and target but when you need to conserve space the dan miller bracket and carrying your quiver straight above the limbs is the best for me..
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

Geeeez Farmer.............. clicked onto the site and couldn't see the hip quiver. All I saw was a girl in diferent positons.

But I'll think a hip quiver is the way to go. My quiver on my Exomag stabs me in the back when I'm heading out to my tree stand, also makes it lighter to hold up.

Grey Owl
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

GREY OWL wrote:Geeeez Farmer.............. clicked onto the site and couldn't see the hip quiver. All I saw was a girl in diferent positons.

But I'll think a hip quiver is the way to go. My quiver on my Exomag stabs me in the back when I'm heading out to my tree stand, also makes it lighter to hold up.

Grey Owl
Yep GREY OWL thats true, them were some neat hips (quiver) ta check out.... 8)
Always learning!!
Home fer now!