Anyone up for Boo Stock this year?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Big58cal

Re: Anyone up for Boo Stock this year?

Post by Big58cal »

agingcrossbower wrote:
vixenmaster wrote:Well its not looking to good fer me to make the Boostock nor Fest! My Mrs. informed me i ain't going no where without her. She don't trust me around the Desireables, :lol: Heck truth be she don't trust me about nutten, just like an old geezer i am! :lol: I told her i weren't rich nor famous so its home we will stay. I can look at & read about it & thats good too!
Sorry to hear this. You still have time to talk her into this. Sumner is a sweet talker so maybe you'll have to acquire his skills. Your going to miss the Excalibur tour and meeting a lot of fine people. I sure would'nt give up yet. :wink:
Or you could just threaten to have 'Shucks come live with ya'll for a few weeks if she doesn't let you go. :shock: That should scare the bjezzes out of her! Image
The Only Purpose Of Bread Is To Hold Meat!

Common Sense Isn't Common Any More..........

"Salad isn't food. Salad is what food eats." --- Ellwoodjake

I'm a second-hand vegetarian. Deer eat vegetables, I eat deer.
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

We're set. Got bigredopie and Dan Miller coming [as it stands now] w/ me and Paul. :mrgreen:
"Eze 18:21"
Big58cal

Post by Big58cal »

awshucks wrote:We're set. Got bigredopie and Dan Miller coming [as it stands now] w/ me and Paul. :mrgreen:
Man, ya'll ain't never gonna make it across the border with that motley bunch in the vehicle. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boo

Post by Boo »

awshucks wrote:We're set. Got bigredopie and Dan Miller coming [as it stands now] w/ me and Paul. :mrgreen:
Dan, just tell the border guard that the hospital said it was ok for them to be out for the weekend as long as they take their meds. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Boo wrote:
Dan, just tell the border guard that the hospital said it was ok for them to be out for the weekend as long as they take their meds. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was afraid they wouldnt let us take those kinds of meds across the border.Figgured that was jail time for sure.
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

It's all good! :mrgreen:
"Eze 18:21"
Big58cal

Post by Big58cal »

Hey Paul, just put on a white lab coat, put the other 3 "passengers" in straight jackets, and you should breeze through the border check. :wink:

flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Big58cal wrote:Hey Paul, just put on a white lab coat, put the other 3 "passengers" in straight jackets, and you should breeze through the border check. :wink:
Did you ever see the movie"Cannonball Run" Jack Elam was the Dr. Its worth a visit.