all xbow fanatics, what are we doing everyday?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

pdislow

Post by pdislow »

i am a sailor on the way to get another load of coal from the mississippi river.
thanks philip
Golden Eagle

Post by Golden Eagle »

Commercial Carpenter with the bad knees and shoulders and wrists and back to prove it. Oh the woes of getting old. :cry: :cry:
BigUgly

Post by BigUgly »

Make fiberglass insulation for half the month. I,m also a fitness nut so I spend about 1.5 - 2 hours a day exercising. The time thats left is waiting till seasons open up.
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

Specialized Transit Operator
( work with the physically and mentally challenged) and I transport a few as well :wink:
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
Normous

Post by Normous »

18 years at FORD. Engine Assembly&Machining

Norm
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
BOB7255KHZ

Post by BOB7255KHZ »

I don't do "nuttin" anymore.....BUT I DO EVERYTHING MY WIFE WANTS ME TO DO . Yes dear , yes dear all day long.
Bulldog

Post by Bulldog »

I am a assemblyman(welder) at Budd Canada for the last eight years looking to get laied off of work in the spring or summer because of GM cuts and restructuring.
rtcdir

Post by rtcdir »

I run a small private non-profit that provides sheltered employment, job search and coaching, recreation, and retirement programing for persons with disabilities.
ed martin

work

Post by ed martin »

I run a concrete plant in Port hope. I was a driver but now i batch (in the A/C all day) :wink: . In the winter i plow the 401.
Adam

Post by Adam »

im still in highschool but going through the army reserves now. when i hit college im wanting to sign with the reg. force.
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

I'm a Hydrographic Engineer. :shock: :? :? :?

Basically means, I do surveying on and under the water. I work for a heavy construction company who builds, wharves, pipelines, breakwalls, jettys, dredging, etc. basically any construction in or on the water. Nice place to be in the summer, not so nice in the fall and winter.

Here are some pics of my "office".

Laying outfall pipeline this year in Courtice, Ontario.

Towing 4.5 km of HDPE pipeline into place in Toronto three years ago.

Sinking the 4.5km of pipeline. That's me in my "work vehicle" in the back ground. 24ft Starcraft Islander.

I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
ENYAW

Post by ENYAW »

I'm a retired commecial fisherman, salmon,tuna,halibut,and prawn
Happiness is when what you think,what you say,and what you do are in harmony.
Grizzly-Papa

Post by Grizzly-Papa »

I'm an x-ray field engineer in the medical diagnostic imaging business working for a multi-national company. I also supervise a bunch of guys in Eastern Canada. Been at it for 26 years now and still nowhere retirement age. :roll: The 6 weeks vacation sure come in handy for heading into the bush though! :D

Grizzly-Papa
Life is too short to spend it indoors!
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

I'm 68% disabled but still have to work full time. ( In North Carolina, you have to be on life support to collect disability :evil: ) anyway, I'm the General Manager for a large restoration company. We deal with smoke, fire and water damged homes. I write the estimates and fight with insurance adjusters. Waiting on my settlement so I can hunt full time.
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
Kenton

Post by Kenton »

I go to college at Ohio State studying Forestry and Wildlife Management, but this spring im working for Pheasants Forever as a habitat manager.
"You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, and publicity." - Eddie Rickenbacker, World War I pilot