Showing off your crossbow

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

GaryL

Post by GaryL »

OK .... :D Might as well make a list eh :!:
I can not show all of mine as half are packed up now, had to make room to move around in the homestead per the BOSS err I mean the wife.

I have 2 Relayer's, one in A1 condition and one that needs the scope mount holes drilled out and re-tapped as the guy twisted them off :evil:

Had 3 Wolverines, one went to jh45gun, one to my Grandson, still have one with a cherry stock "MINT". Put MagTip limbs on it with a FFF string and DP bars/pads .... :D

Have two Exocets one 200LB and a 175 with a pair of light limbs extra.

Had two vixens, one went to whyitsmike in Ca. Wheel chair bound and a good friend .... :D

Had one Phoenix gave it to my oldest Son for Christmas.

Had two 185LB ExoMags, one went to a friend of HOSS .... :D

Had two 200LB ExoMags, sold one use the other one it is my PRIMARY xbow .... :D

Had a ExoMax but sorry to state the only Excalibur xbow I could not get to like, but plan on the new one coming out this year with the thumb hole stock .... :lol:

Have one souped up Point Blanc, nice easy shooting xbow, took my 8pt buck with it this year .... :twisted: :D

Have one Ten Point Stealth X2, 185LB smooth shooter and my PRIMARY back up xbow .... :shock:

Have a MINT Barnett commando thinking of listing it for sell on e-bay .... :twisted:

Have two older wood stock xbows with the alum. limb wall hangers only .... :roll:

One older Horton 150LB, still a nice xbow and would sure still use it as MINE shoots great .... :D

However R.J. has the best collection I have seen so far, not putting no one down :!:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Great pictures guys ... Cool looking rack TYE ...

Gary ... that was quite a roll call ! .... I here ya about room .... got a few tucked away in spaces as well ...
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
Digger

Post by Digger »

Found a couple more pics of my xbows and verts.

Digger
2008 Y25 Relayer #593 Boo string, lumizone
2-1984 Relayer,
2-1992 Wolverine
Excal Phoenix, acudraw, VARizone
T.P. Titan TL4, acudraw 50, Varizone
Vixen, Steddy Eddy, Varizone
Martin Rage
Martin Jaguar
PSE Infinity
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Digger : Sweeeeeeet ! ... nice collection of archery tackle ~ ! ... the camo on the Paradox looks great !
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
GREYWOLF

Post by GREYWOLF »

:D one of my all time best photos , love the max !![img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/ ... ics001.jpg[/img][/img]
1 CUSTOM EXOMAX
1 CUSTOM EXOCET 200
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/greywolf1/Copyofexcalibur037-1.jpg[/img]
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Wow ! .... that is one sweeeeet piece of laminate .
Arkbow

Beautiful

Post by Arkbow »

Greywolf;

There are some very expensive guns that don't have a stock as beautiful as yours; what a wonderful picture; has it killed very many animals? thanks for sharing;
Hunt hard, respect what you hunt and waste no meat;