Post by Sliver »

deleted
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
txzbaddboy

Post by txzbaddboy »

xeon wrote:No disrespect, but the owners of excalibur crossbow are paying to have this extra feature of their website, and although they may not seem to care, im sure that all these completly non hunting posts are costing them.

Im with you Crazyfarmer. There should be an extra section for off topic stuff, and as soon as people realize this, im gonna be on the bandwagon.
im so glad i dont have a excal, it would jus be a shame for them to waste my money , on this Free forum............
Digger

Post by Digger »

txzbaddboy wrote: im so glad i dont have a excal, it would just be a shame for them to waste my money , on this Free forum............
Could be a shame we let you waste our space and valuable time having you here. Sounds like a Middleton person.
Digger
2008 Y25 Relayer #593 Boo string, lumizone
2-1984 Relayer,
2-1992 Wolverine
Excal Phoenix, acudraw, VARizone
T.P. Titan TL4, acudraw 50, Varizone
Vixen, Steddy Eddy, Varizone
Martin Rage
Martin Jaguar
PSE Infinity
Rich

Post by Rich »

Nice one Digger.
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

Digger wrote:
txzbaddboy wrote: im so glad i dont have a excal, it would just be a shame for them to waste my money , on this Free forum............
Could be a shame we let you waste our space and valuable time having you here. Sounds like a Middleton person.

shhhhhh, he's a badboy by the screen name :D Or he's one that wants a excal but cant get mommy and daddy to buy it for him :?:

I would delete this topic if I could but it wont let me.. its a waste of space now