Don't know what to do! UPDATED w PIC

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Fishn-Hunter

Post by Fishn-Hunter »

I would like to take a sec to clear up my last comment on this post, I wasn't taking a jab at anyone in particular just me being me making a joke of the situation. I completely understand that what was said was meant well and no offence was taken and my intent was not to offend but mearly entertain. It is all good advise and alot can be learned from eachother. We all have the same goals and that is to be the best hunters we can be and have fun pursuing those crafty cridders.
Fishn-Hunter
Family, Friends, Huntn & Fishn
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

Congratulations on a great looking Buck!
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
Apple_Orchard

Post by Apple_Orchard »

Great buck you've got there Fishn-Hunter!! CONGRATS!!
catcher

Post by catcher »

Hey nice buck. Glad to see another local guy getting an excellent deer. Sam at Carra's will take care of you pretty good. I shop there alot. I think the pic is great. That is the way you found him and that is the way you will remember him. When you get him mounted then you can take all the pics you want of him all cleaned up. If I had my camera when I shot my big guy there would have been blood all over the place as well. But I could not take a picture until the following day. Once again man that is an incredible buck. Great hunting.
Fishn-Hunter

Post by Fishn-Hunter »

Thanx guys, this guy was only the 2nd buck I have taken in the last 3 years that I was actually hunting for. I got my first trail camera 3 years ago (stealth cam 35mm.) and since then I target certain deer and try to take them and it has paid off 2 times now. Not to sound like an add but I can't stress enough how important trail cams are when it comes to taking good bucks. They allow you to see what kind of deer are in your area, they truley are the ultimate scouting tool.
Fishn-Hunter
Family, Friends, Huntn & Fishn
Taildrop

Post by Taildrop »

That's a dandy Fishn-Hunter,congrats