Sarah !

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

DrDan

Post by DrDan »

Don't get too excited yet fellers - May be eating crow come November 5th!

Latest Gallup Poll without cell phone users who are the youth who support Obama. Looks like a landslide...

Latest Gallup Poll: Obama's support firms up

By Yael T. Abouhalkah, Kansas City Star Editorial Page columnist

America's "swing" voters are turning to support Barack Obama at a faster clip than to John McCain, according to the latest Gallup Poll. Overall, Obama still leads McCain by a 49-43 margin.

But the big news is that support for the Democratic nominee is firming up.

Gallup says the registered voters saying they "are certain to vote for Obama" went up 6 percentage points -- from 36 percent before the Democratic convention to 42 percent after it.

McCain's "certain" vote has moved up, too, but by only 3 percentage points -- from 34 percent to 37 percent. The stunning selection of national police novice Sarah Palin was figured into that equation.

One caveat: The GOP convention doesn't end until Thursday night, when McCain will give his acceptance speech, one much less-hyped than the one given by Obama at Invesco Field last week.

Still, McCain could see bump upward in his figures in the coming day or two.
Phoenix - Equinox
Don't trust anyone wearing a necktie...
DrDan
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

Settle down a little Jim,

Gonna have a dang stroke before deer season if you don't get off this politics stuff. Wanna buy that Win 1886? You'd love it!
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan
DuckHunt

Post by DuckHunt »

Facts about 'Troopergate' as the media have coined it.

* The Commissioner that was fired has stated for the record that not only did Sarah Palin not request that he fire her Ex brother-in-law, NO ONE requested that he fire this trooper. If she never request that he be fired, what are we investigating?
* Who charged that she abused power and fired him for this reason? None other than the person she defeated in the election for Governor. Can you say axe to grind?
* Who is investigating her? The husband of a women who previously worked for the fired commissioner. Can you say conflict of interest?
* The lawyer representing the Governors office has requested copies of the depositions and statements from the investigators to prepare her defense. The Democrat leading the investigative committed has prohibited their lawyer from providing the documents to her lawyer. Can you say Political Motivation?

This whole thing smells. The whole Trooper organization there appears to be wrought with corruption and bad seeds are protected by a good ole' boy network. Troopers that have broken the law have not even been charged. Can you say Above the law?

Removal of this commissioner is cutting the head off of the proverbial snake and the first step in restoring order and trust in the Troopers of the state. Corrupt personnel will no longer be protected by this individual and will be charged for the crimes they have committed.

Funny how it isn't exactly portrayed this way in the media today.

DuckHunt
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

I think there is going to be another surge. :wink:

Gallup's daily tracking poll Thursday showed Obama leading 49 percent to 42 percent, still enjoying the bounce of support he received following the Democratic National Convention last week.

Gallup analysts cautioned, however, that their three-night survey included the two nights before Palin's speech, and that even the Wednesday night sampling started before she spoke.

The overall impact from Palin's speech, and McCain's, won't be known for several days.
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

Jim

Yah I know what you mean. That's the only reason I'd sell it - no money. Isn't our economy wonderful? I was a little confused about your rifle. You talked about rolling block and then mauser. Is it a bolt gun or drop lock? I use Mauser actions for my dangerous game rifles due to the reliability of the controlled feed. I want a gun that will cycle upside down just in case I am on the ground with a bear on me. LOL Try your rifle feed laying on the couch with the gun upside down and you'll know what I mean. Of course I can't afford to bear hunt either this year.

I don't care... I'm happy in the woods behind my house hunting deer and down on the Ohio river snagging a few walleyes. Time matters - money means nothing if you know what I mean.

By the way, I think Palin gave a hell of alot better speach than McCain. He's a war hero, but he sure hasn't shown me any policy that will change what needs to be changed in America.

DrD
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

Great . . .you two have went and made a perfectly good political, name calling, mud slinging, mouse slamming thread into a friendly discussion about guns. What's this world coming to . . .we can't even keep our differences without hugging and kissing. :roll: :lol:

9/13 . . .just a week away.

Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
radio2operate

left

Post by radio2operate »

Yes the left is worried. She is to much of a common person for them.
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

Hey Sumner

We just can't resist our love of guns especially 45-70's... Who's this Sarah Palin they are talking about? I got my corn slinger up now so politics just moved onto the back burner until Nov 4th
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

Glad you guys got your focus back . . .even my delivery boys knew this crap would not keep them from their rounds. :lol: :lol:

Too hot here to believe deer season is just a few days away.

God Bless America & Canada.

Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

Yah it hotter than hell here too. Oh well, I need to feed them for about a month to six weeks to get some nice fat on em - kinda like Sara's thighs!
LOL LOL

DrDan
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan