Sarah did good

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

DrDan

Post by DrDan »

Obama has done all kinds of neat things. Head of the Harvard Law Review. Illinois Senator by election, Presidential Candidate by election, and he did it all on student loans for eductaion - he did it himself. I know Sumner and 45 have tunnel vision and see nothing but what they want to see or believe in. Too bad - the majority of the people in this country are buying into his intelligence and motivation. You fellers might as well get used to the fact - Obama is the better man of the two. Intelligence beats the heck out of a war record. What the heck does a war record have to do with being a good leader of the free world? Nothing at all. He's an old man - mind is getting soft and his VP pick is a marshmallow brained hockey mom. I don't believe she could handle the job and most of the people in this coutry see it the same way They are gonna get their arses kicked and Sara can go back to governing her state.
Phoenix - Equinox
Don't trust anyone wearing a necktie...
DrDan
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

DrDan . . then he must not have went to class because he's an idiot. You really think his tax plan will work? There is an estimated 13 Trillion Dollars sitting in overseas banks right now of American money because if it were here it would be taxed. How much more do you think will be gone once Obama starts his tax plan? How many jobs do you think you could produce with 13 trillion bucks? There will be a lot of guys hiding their income to fall beneath the magic $250,000 too.

There are so many holes in his pipe dream, I can't even begin to list them all. Unfortunately, the average Joe doesn't have a clue. By time they get a clue then we are screwed, again. After Obama, we will be no closer to energy independence than we were 20 years ago. Terrorists will be laughing their arses off at us. We may as well send Jimmy Carter back to the White House. Look at the comparisions . . .same crap.
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

Well I can't say too much bad about Jimmy Carter... It was under his administration that I got grants to complete my undergraduate education. After undergraduate I was on my own and had to get student loans cuz I didn't have anyone spoon feeding me out of a golden spoon. Screw it - I am for the little guy who is struggling to get by. I don't give a rats arse about the guy making more than $250K. He doesn't need help. We the people do!

Like me Obama paid off his student loans and was thankful for the opportunity to educate himself. More power to him - he's one of us!
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

sumner that was not a FAIR statement Obama is a very intelligent Man you do not Graduate from Harvard being an Idiot give me a break Were did you go to scholl???, It is time to get off the Prisoner of War Garbage on McCain there are a lot of other Prisoners of war from that IDIOTIC war we were in . I do not hear them on the news patting them selfs on the back, And tell me what that has to do with running a Country. Do not have to send Jimmy Carter back You allready have Bush NOW [Approval rateing lower than good old Jimmy :lol:] and you want 8 more Years of the same Stuff. I like McCains idea on Health Insurance He wants to Tax the Benefit that an Employee gets from there Employer as income and then give every one a tax credit to buy there own insurance. Well that sounds like a TAX increase too me to the people that have Employer Provided Health Insurance :? :? Thank You for letting us know on the Gas Situation Truely Appreciate it
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

Dick
As a matter of fact Obama graduated magnacum laude if I am not mistaken... Tough road to hoe at Harvard Law School. He is a very intelligent man married to a very intelligent woman. He also is cool and collected even when suffering untrue insults from the opposition. He has been called everything from Muslim to terrorist and he just grins and keeps his mind on track. This is a man who can bring peace to the world! When he went on world tour it was like he was being worshipped. People love the guy! That's a big start! Do we need someone else in office who can't say five words without putting the "fight" word into it. America as well as many other coutries are frigging tired of fighting senseless wars that could be solved with intelligent diplomacy.

As I hear these people on this forum scream more negativities and make slanderous remarks I detect the same going on in their chosen candidates campaign. It's over!

Read and learn the truth http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/P ... v.asp?pg=1

And a little more crapola
http://www.weeklystandard.com/Weblogs/T ... w.asp#9011

Something for the scrapbook
http://www.motherjones.com/mojoblog/arc ... he_sl.html
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

sumner you gave me the same Tired OLD answer the oil is Drying up :roll: That is what they said in the 70's and it has been 35 years and the Oil has not dried up :roll: when the Regan Administration said 20 years and it would be gone :roll: You do not think MAYBE it could be a bunch of Propaganda from The MONEY Hungry Oil GROUPS [Bush and Cheney] At the TOP Of the LIST :shock: :shock: :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol: DrDan you are Totally Right they only put stuff up on Obama and want to ignore McCains Past Associations like i said before he has plenty of Skeletons in his Closet. When all you have to attack is someones past you are Grasping at straws The old saying DO NOT THROW ROCKS IF YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE :wink:
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

dick195252 wrote:sumner that was not a FAIR statement Obama is a very intelligent Man you do not Graduate from Harvard being an Idiot give me a break Were did you go to scholl???,
I rest my case.

The problem we have is the average person doesn't make much money. They have no idea how hard it is to run a business. The sacrifices. Then have to pay Uncle Sam the BIG chunk. . .it's a penalty for working really hard. You spend endless hours away from your family(if you have one), deal with all the pressure and then give it over to the government. I've been there, decided I didn't like it and cut way back. Maybe I'll get back into something after the kids are gone to college . . .maybe not, I really got a bad taste in my mouth.

The average person has no idea how much we depend on these people that make the big money. We should treat them better.

It's bad enough that America pentalizes someone as much as they do now for being successful . . .Obama wants to increase that amount.

We need a system that actually pats you on the back for success. A system that rewards you for creating jobs.

No, America isn't into that because too many people either do not understand or they are welfare professionals.

We really need a fair tax. Obama is pro welfare, more government spending, over a trillion more $$$ out the door. Makes me sick at my stomach.

If you like that . . .go for it. Maybe you will get one more stimilus check.

Dick . . .oil is drying up, it's no secret that we do not have an endless supply. Our government has done little to take care of the pending problem. We can blame that on everyone. By the way . . .Obama is a black clone of Carter. Carter thought he could sit down with anyone and make a deal. We went through the same gas issues in the 70's.

DrDan . . .Obama make the "mistake" himself in the interview with Bill O'reilly . . .he said "my Muslim faith" . . .he went back and corrected himself after Bill pointed it out, but, that came out awefully smooth.

Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

Ya gotta admit (Palin talk) the Dubya has done pretty good ... for a high functioning MORON!
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

What's wrong with the fair tax plan? Any way to cheat this plan?

What is the FairTax plan?
The FairTax plan is a comprehensive proposal that replaces all federal income and payroll based taxes with an integrated approach including a progressive national retail sales tax, a prebate to ensure no American pays federal taxes on spending up to the poverty level, dollar-for-dollar federal revenue neutrality, and, through companion legislation, the repeal of the 16th Amendment.

The FairTax Act (HR 25, S 1025) is nonpartisan legislation. It abolishes all federal personal and corporate income taxes, gift, estate, capital gains, alternative minimum, Social Security, Medicare, and self-employment taxes and replaces them with one simple, visible, federal retail sales tax administered primarily by existing state sales tax authorities.

The FairTax taxes us only on what we choose to spend on new goods or services, not on what we earn. The FairTax is a fair, efficient, transparent, and intelligent solution to the frustration and inequity of our current tax system.

The FairTax:

Enables workers to keep their entire paychecks
Enables retirees to keep their entire pensions
Refunds in advance the tax on purchases of basic necessities
Allows American products to compete fairly
Brings transparency and accountability to tax policy
Ensures Social Security and Medicare funding
Closes all loopholes and brings fairness to taxation
Abolishes the IRS

Here's the link . . . http://www.fairtax.org/site/PageServer? ... about_main

Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

Sumner

You know as well as I that businesses pay little to no tax - that's the idea of being in business isn't it? Writeoffs for everything under the sun and loopholes galore.

Yes a sales tax would be good. Save me $500 a year on accounting fees to have taxes prepared.
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

DrDan wrote:Sumner

You know as well as I that businesses pay little to no tax - that's the idea of being in business isn't it? Writeoffs for everything under the sun and loopholes galore.

Yes a sales tax would be good. Save me $500 a year on accounting fees to have taxes prepared.
I just can't figure out why we can't get better support of this type of reform. Everything else purposed is just the same crap in a different package. In my opinion, Obama's tax plan is the same as McCain's . . .they both suck. Obama's problem is , his plan doesn't work at all. . .there will be a crash. Probably why the stock market is dropping. Noticed how the stock market falls in relation to Obama's success in the polls. Even when the market gets the "bailout" they wanted . . .keeps falling.

Obama hasn't a clue as to how the stock market works. It's sending America a message . . .a message they don't understand.

Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

Sumner
Do I detect that you are starting to come over to the Obama side? I bet you gonna toss your McCain signs soon and vote the "O" It's ok - I understand fully.
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

DrDan . . .if you are referring to me having thoughts of killing myself, not yet. :lol:

I've already voted. I'll be in NY, NY . . .Mrs is running the marathon. I'll be trying to revive the economy all by myself. It's the patriotic thing to do according to Biden . . .spend money on useless items and pay taxes.

Media might get the Obama/terrorist relationship thing right before the world comes to an end. Obama just isn't the right choice. Sorry, DD. He may be the little people's choice, but, it isn't the right choice. Either way, we will see.

Got that big doe yet?

Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

Sumner

Better watch the Keating 5 video. We don't need that again...

No doe yet except on trail camera. She wants to come in after dark.
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

"45"
Actually with the depression coming, I am thinking of liquidating lots of my guns while there is still some money out there. I'd feel lots better with a safe full of cash!

Besides, the only hunting I have done in the past couple years has been with Excalibur - I don't hear about anyone going after them!

And I agree with Barack on the gunshow issue. I believe all gun sales should have a paper trail. I have sold tons of guns and everytime I demand a paper trail to protect me if someone commits a crime with that weapon further down the road. Even though I enjoy my AR-15 I could live without an assault rifle if it will save a few kids on campus or in high school. Do we really need 30 round clips as hunters. Nope!
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan