Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

RyanB

Post by RyanB »

2007 9pt

Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

crazyfarmer wrote:for saving of time and space, here is all expect for the 140inch 9pt I havent gotten back from this past season..
Crazy, those are some very nice eastern Virginia bucks ... but you really should pick up your toys when you take pictures of them! :P :lol: :wink:
Grizz
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

you can never have enough toys :lol: :P
terrym

Post by terrym »

Virginia looks like it has some pretty good deer genetics I would say !!!
MNDeerHunter

Post by MNDeerHunter »

10 point, Nov. 2006
Life goes by quick - so don't think about going hunting - get out there and DO IT!
Vortex
Lumizone
Customized Firebolts
Boo String
STS
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

terrym wrote:Virginia looks like it has some pretty good deer genetics I would say !!!
its getting there... seems over the past few years with good management here we are putting out decent bucks as a state... But the average GOOD buck is still only a 125inch deer here. 150-180inch bucks are few and far between.

we just cant get the MASS... width is awesome, but its hard to find good mass and 5 good points per side. Typical deer are 6-7-8's here
Rich

Post by Rich »

CF,

That is a very impressive display of VA deer and an above average representation (for one hunter) of what our fine state has to offer. You are a very accomplished hunter at your ripe old age of 29, many guys go their entire hunting careers desiring to take just one deer of the caliber you have mounted. You must have had a very good mentor since the age of 8. We will have to sit down one day and trade stories.

Rich
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

Thanks Rich... I save all my antlers from the first buck ive killed up to present day. Kinda something I can pass down to my kids. Farming plays a big role in my hunting though. Working the fields you get to see whats out there :D My dad got me started when I was about 5 LOL, from there it just took off into a whole different level. Come on up oneday and Ill take you on the tour

Woody, now thats some dandy's! Va just cant get the mass like you have on your wall.

but if you hunt hard, it pays off.. my wife says I hunt to "damn" hard LOL
groundpounder

Post by groundpounder »

The one on the left is one I got when I was 12 years old on Lake Burton Wildlife management area. The one on the right I got about 12 years ago on a small Gwinnett County tract of land.

I got this bear in Gilmer County in the North Georgia mountains.

These three bulls were taken on public land in Colorado.

Why ride when you can walk!