Unbelievable - How Ignorant Can Some Be

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

terrym

Post by terrym »

Grizzly Adam wrote:
terrym wrote:This idiot has done more in 3 minutes to erode Canada.USA relations than anything else ever.
Terry, there's no need for an "erosion of relations" ... the comments made by this individual, which were aired by Fox, were by no means representative of common US sentiment regarding Canadians.

You may be assured that the vast majority of average Americans respect Canadians and honor your servicemen, just like we do our own.
I obviously didn't word this very well as I in no way think that our American neighbors "all" think this way. I would hope that there is some rage and backlash against these B team tv twits down in the USA also.
Phoenix
Boo string
Dan Miller quiver mount
STS
Varizone
[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f205/linderhof/iceage.gif[/img]
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

terrym wrote: I obviously didn't word this very well as I in no way think that our American neighbors "all" think this way.
Didn't mean that you did, Terry! :)

Just meant to say that there need be no worsening of relations between our two countries over this stupid incident, because most of us don't feel that way.

Of course, we want you to know that ... and, of course, the reasonable among you do know that.

I, too, hope that there is significant outcry against these morons on this side of the border.
Grizz