ill be offline for a little while

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

She passed at 3am this morning peacefully in her sleep. Thanks for all the prayers everyone. We are all doing well also. I'm gonna try to hit the woods in the morning. Need to get back out and relax
wabi

Post by wabi »

My prayers are with you and your family.
wabi
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Sorry to hear of your loss, CF. Will keep your family in our prayers as you make the final arrangements and look after the necessary details.

The woods are a good place to be if you can get out there.
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

Our Prayers are with You and your family. She is in a much better place now. God bless.
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
ohioexocetfan

Post by ohioexocetfan »

Sorry to hear about your grandmother... she's in a better place and no more suffering. I'm sure she left you with many great memories to think about while your out enjoying our sport. Take care, Jeff in Ohio
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

ohioexocetfan wrote:Sorry to hear about your grandmother... she's in a better place and no more suffering. I'm sure she left you with many great memories to think about while your out enjoying our sport. Take care, Jeff in Ohio
she could cook some mean porkchops;)

funeral was today at 2 so all is over now. Everything went well with tears and good memories at hand.

thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers.. I dont care what anyone says, but ya'll are a good bunch here :P :lol:
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

You will think often of her during your hunts in the next couple of weeks CF, and they will be wonderful fond memories.