Leupold Scopes on Crossbow

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I still say Excal could leave out the 40 & 50 Yd chevon & have a super scope fer in the deep woods where i hunt.
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Bob, I got a half notion to send this Leupold up to you via round trip ticket this winter. I've not had a shot I couldn't take due to the xhairs in it. The 30 and 50 have small diamonds at the juncture for easy reference.

I've taken a couple of deer, two turkey, and at least two hogs w/ it. Won't count the buff, it was so big an so close I could have arrowed it w/ no sights, lol.

If I was just going to hunt or casual target shoot, I'd still have a V-zone on my bow.

Truth be told, hunting doesn't light me up like it used to. The old knees ect remind me of their age and abuse more often these days, and my neck of the woods is real tough walking. That kinda eliminates those magical last few minutes of the day, I can't stumble around to recover in the dark and the yotes and heat have no mercy.

I still hunt some, but really I assassinate game. I have the luxury of all the time in the world coupled w/ an old benchresters penchant for perfection. I range every shot.

The Leup lets me do everything the 'zones did and then some. Life is a series of trade offs, I just don't think this scope one is as big as you think.

Wanna check 'er out? My nickel. I'll be using P&P for turkey next anyhow.
"Eze 18:21"