Installing STS

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

GaryDowdy

Re: Installing STS

Post by GaryDowdy »

I have shared what I have learned from this thread with the manufacturer and await their response. I told them what you guys have to do to them and that many of the knowledgeable user's are not happy. I also told them I really wanted to use this product and await their changes to it. Maybe they will listen.

P.S.- Thank God you all started this thread and saved me a lot of frustration and headache! I love this forum...
theoldarcher

Post by theoldarcher »

Just a thought...I have heard stories about how they would sue anyone that tried to build an STS system other than the one they produce...so...fight fire with fire I always say...Class Action lawsuit for false advertisment and pain and suffering from all the headaces and ulcers caused by trying to make their product work...when it won't. :twisted:
RichJ

Post by RichJ »

I highly agree but remember what level of dollars you are talking here. After legal fees we would all have enough money to refletch a arrow or two. Since they prob dont have crap who is gonna bother with that case anyways? We all got hosed accept it. Once the Excal ones come out (if they do) Push for a boycot on the product. Even children far and wide will take part! :lol:
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I ain't never bought no STS from from who got stuck fer a Buck, :lol: I just shoot a dacron string, right fine string it is too! :D
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
See4miles

Post by See4miles »

I got the STS set up and will be more than happy to throw them as far as I can when Excal get theirs to market. I have never seen such a poor display of fit for a high-priced product and then followed up by a lack of response to a multitude of customer input.
In the Wind.......