2010 archery moose trip

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

one shot scott

Re: 2010 archery moose trip

Post by one shot scott »

This problem should have been solved with thunder giving peterson a pm, rather that publicly calling him on it. Thunders advice would have been appreciated (im sure) and Peterson would continue to post his great pictures. Now niether is going to happen.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
mikej

Post by mikej »

why is it you think someone is a braindead idiot for using a high powered rifle one a grouse? it is a perfectly legal way to hunt as long as you are properly licensed. i have taken many grouse while moose or deer hunting with a 30-06 or 300 win mag.

pyd i'd like to hear more about this giraffe , did you get a shoulder mount ? :lol: :lol:
If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

mikej wrote:pyd i'd like to hear more about this giraffe , did you get a shoulder mount ? :lol: :lol:

Full body Mike, I considered a european mount but it isn't very often they pass through here.
The body is in the living room, neck goes through the spam and the head stretches up the skylight in the hall. Sorta creepy, but a definite conversation piece.
I would show a picture or two, but I forgot to get a picture of the tagged end and some people get all worked up about that kind of stuff. :D
Good to see you around Mike!
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string